Status: starting....

Dancing to Your Heart

Anna-Marie Johnson was the daughter of the most famous dancer of all, Sophia Johnson. She was pretty, rich, and had a mansion like all the other daughters of celebrities, but at the same time she was different. Her mother had had her at only sixteen, in the beginning of her growing career, and many had said that she would not make it any farther with a baby. Many even encouraged her mother to abort Anna, but Sophia refused. She called Anna-Marie the light of her life, and indeed, she was. Anna-Marie's father, Hugh Grant, left in fear when he figured out she was to be born, but when she was five he came back and ended up marrying her mother. He was forty-one, and Sophia was twenty-one. Many objected to the marriage, including Anna-Marie's grandparents, but her parents didn't care. They loved each other, and they loved their daughter, and they wanted the best they could give to her, no matter the painful past.

Now Anna-Marie is fifteen, and she is slowly finding her way into the world of celebrities. Both of her parents have kept her out of the limelight as much as they could, the world knew about her, but she never really got to know about her parents influence on the world.

Then she meets a boy she falls head over heels for, a boy she can't stop thinking about. This same boy takes her life and changes it forever.
  1. To the Dance Studio We Go
  2. Meeting Mr. Bieber
  3. Hollywood Has Love
    I smiled up at him, and reached to touch his arm, only to find his hand enclosing around mine. "Sometimes you have to leave the fear behind so you can live."
  4. He's Not a Slave
    She looked at me in surprise. I guess she wasn't used to not getting her way.