Status: starting....

Dancing to Your Heart

He's Not a Slave

Two hours later and I had choreographed his whole song with him. He was exhausted, I could tell, but he had taken it like a man. He was much better than Selena, who had to stop every five minutes to check her phone and redo her make-up. Justin only stopped twice, and that was because I made him stop and drink water. He had sweated gallons, and if he didn't replenish his water supply he was going to faint. It had happened to me before, and let me tell you, it was not fun.

We were sitting in the middle of the mat, stretching, when my mom came up to us, leaving Selena to stretch by herself.

"How are you guys doing?" She asked, smiling down at us.

"We did good. I finished the whole song." I told her proudly.

"Wow, Anna, that's really good." She turned to Justin. "Would you be willing to show us Justin?"

He groaned, and was just about to get up when I stopped him.

"I'll show you." I told my mother quickly before she could protest.

I shot Justin a glance and he sent a grateful smile my way. He had worked hard, and he didn't need to stress his muscles out anymore. Dancing was taxing, and he needed to rest.

"Okay, let's see it." My mother said, stepping to the side of the mat. Justin followed her, and they sat down right at the edge. "Hey, everyone! Come and see the dance Anna-Marie choreographed for Justin!" She called, letting everyone in the studio know. Before I knew it, everyone was gathered around the mat, waiting for me to start. "Sit down." She ordered everyone who was standing. Then she turned to me. "You may begin."

I took a deep breath and looked at everyone around me. I had done a bunch of performances, but this was the first time I would perform to a song that I had especially choreographed for. My nerves were going crazy.

"Okay, so I choreographed this dance to the song, Latin Girl by Justin." I nodded to Jacque and he hit the button, starting the music.

I snapped my fingers with the beat and began to dance. As I danced everyone and everything faded from around me, and I was lost in my own world. It was just me and the music.

*She's my latin girl, she's my latin girl

I was on the beach yah
I was on vacation
I was doing nothing
I was just sittin' patient
Then you walked by
You caught my eye
I said who's this girl, she's lookin super fly

Hey miss beautiful
I've never seen you before
And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all
Hey little momma what you got on yah
Looking so good that I just want to telephone her

She's my latin girl
Oooo pretty lady don't you think it's crazy
She's my latin girl

Oh she tries to fight but she knows she likes it
She's my latin girl
Someone sees and she's looking at me
She's my latin girl
Yeah yeah yeah

Hey miss beautiful
I've never seen you before
And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all

Hey little momma would you got on yah
Looking so good that I just want to telephone her

She's my latin girl
Oooo pretty lady don't you think it's crazy
She's my latin girl
Oh she tries to fight it but she knows she likes it
She's my latin girl
So what I see she's looking at me

She's my latin girl
Yeah yeah yeah

She's my latin girl
Oooo pretty lady don't you think it's crazy
She's my latin girl
Oh she tries to fight it but she knows she likes it
She's my latin girl
So what I see she's looking at me

She's my latin girl
Yeah yeah yeah.*

I stopped, my chest heaving, and looked up to see everyone with their jaws dropped.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" I joked, trying to get them out of their stupor.

My mom blinked, and shook her head. "That was amazing." She looked at me again. "That's the best choreography I've seen in a long time, including my own." She stood up. "You're not making him do the flips, though, are you?"

I laughed. "Really, mom?" I looked up and down Justin's body and he blushed a deep red. "I don't think Justin could handle those flips." I said jokingly, laughing. Then I sobered up. "But really, he's not doing them. I just got kind of too into the music and added them in. He can't be expected to do flips and sing at the same time. It would come out awful."

Justin stood up and smiled at me. "That was amazing, Marie." He told me. I did a double-take when he said Marie. "It's alright if I call you Marie, right?"

I thought for a moment. "Sure." He smiled brightly when I said that, and was opening his mouth to say something when I held up my finger. "But only you can call me it. Not any other famous hot dudes. Deal?" I held out my hand and he shook it quickly.

"Wait so you think I'm hot?" He asked, excited.

"Maybe." I smiled and walked back to my dressing room to shower and change.

The shower was so relaxing, and it helped to ease the tension in my muscles. It took me a while to pick my outfit, (I had a closet in my dressing room), but in the end I picked a beigeish dress with glittery sandals and a bunch of gold jewelry I had gotten from my mother. She had given me a crap load of jewelry. I threw all of the disgusting, sweaty dance stuff in the dirty clothesbasket, and put everything I needed into a white knitted designer bag. I finished my outfit with a pair of shades and walked out of the door confidently to find Char and my mother.

Only I didn't exactly walk out of the door. Instead I walked straight into Selena Gomez, who for some reason had been waiting outside of my door the entire time I was in the room, judging by the dance clothes that she was still wearing.

I tried to walk politely around her, ignoring the fact that she had so rudely blocked my way, but she kept blocking me until I had to take of my glasses and look down at her. She was around two inches shorter than me, and I used that to my advantage when looking at her, keeping one of my eyebrows up in question.

"Excuse me, but why are you doing this to me?" I asked, trying to keep my temper in check. This little pop star was pissing me off.

"I want you to stay away from Justin." She said in what she thought was a menacing tone. "He's mine, and I don't want you anywhere near him."

"You don't own him, Selena!" I exclaimed. I was losing my cool, and I couldn't do that with one of my mother's clients. "I though you said that you two were just friends?"

She laughed without humor. "Yeah I just said that to leave him wanting more." She looked down at her fingernails and picked at them, flicking whatever was underneath them at me. Then she looked up at me. "Just stay away from him."

I gave her no answer, and she took that as a yes and turned to leave. She was halfway down the hall and almost to her dressing room when I called out to her.

"Selena?" She turned around. "Just to let you know, I'm going to let Justin decide if he wants me near him or not. You don't own him, and neither do I. He should be able to choose whoever he wants to hang out with, whenever he wants to."

She looked at me in surprise. I guess she wasn't used to not getting her way. I just smiled at her and then walked in the opposite direction, towards the mats and where I hoped my mother and Charlotte would be waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the update. It's short but I haven't had much time...The song's Latin Girl by Justin Bieber if you didn't catch on :)