Status: In the progress of writing...anyone want to be a Killjoy in this story? Give me your character info and details :] Thanks!

Danger Days: The Hazardous Lives of the Killjoys

RUN

Silence filled the room as the realization hit the four and they began to feel sick inside. Their lives would be in danger if they agreed to help, but on the other hand, if they roamed around these areas to get back to the South side, they would definitely be exterminated easily. If they agreed to help, that would mean that they would be protected and would have the strong Killjoys next to them all the time.

The first person to break the ice was Vienna.

“I’m in. Black Reck has my trust and she has saved me three times already.”

Then one by one the others started to agree with Vienna.

“Y..yeah. I’m in too.”
“I..I guess it’s worth the risk.”
“Yeah…”

Rei grinned, and waved to the four and Dr. Death.

“Well gotta finish packing and get out of here as soon as possible. I was able to steal a motorbike from one of the Dracs who came to this apartment to check whether someone would be here or not. I had to kill them…but I’m leaving here in that. I know you still have the new tracker device I gave you two weeks before so you’ll be able to track me down. Good luck guys, and see you in a while.”

The screen went blank and all there was to be seen was multicolored stripes.
Dr. Death looked at the four again and smiled.

“Here’s your car keys. I know that Mitt and Gwen can drive so I leave this key up to you two.”

Dr. Death gave Mitt the keys, but Mitt gave them to Gwen.

“Where did this car come from?”

Dr. Death paused and didn’t look at them for some time, as if going back to a memory in the past.

“It was hard to retrieve it, but the car you guys are going to be using is the Trans Am that the Fabulous Killjoys were using. Now, once you meet up with Rei, give her the keys, she has more car skills then you could imagine. Now, go on. You can't just stall around here, you've gotta get out of here. You guys don't belong here anymore."

The four looked a little shocked at Dr. Death's attitude, but they soon caught on as they heard yelling and shooting outside.

"How about you?!"

Dr. Death smiled slyly.

"You think we're gonna lose to a bunch of newbie Dracs?"

The four shook their heads as they ran out of the room, and headed to the car that was parked safely outside just as the door to the room slammed open.