My Normal Life as an Assassin.

Secret Passages.

Jaxith was following after me like a puppy. Or well like a person that didn’t want to get lost in the mansion of someone that killed people. I had left my cell phone in the car so it wouldn’t go off when I didn’t need it to.

“So how are you going to find him?” He asked from behind me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. What kind of a super hero didn’t know how to find people. He should have had some sort of tracking system on him. If he couldn’t be a superman then he should have learned to be a batman.

“Do you have any training in finding him?” He asked making me turn around.

“Do you?” I said hands on my hips. He was silent. I turned back around and kept walking. He was becoming annoying.

“So why do you do this stuff?” He asked.

“To bring people to justice.”

“Me too. I stop injustice wherever it may lurk. No problem too hard or tough for me.” He said. I let out a small laugh.

“Except those killing lasers. Yeah, nothing too hard or tough.” I said when I had to stop. He was about to speak when I pulled him to the side of the wall. I saw curtain and hid behind them pulling him with me.

People started to walk down the hallway and when they had passed up I punched them in their head hard enough to knock them out.

“They aren’t gonna be up for another ten minutes. We have to find him before then.” I said then ran from where they came from. We made it to an entrance with two doors. I put my ear against the door and heard nothing. I got up and saw Jaxith was already picking the lock.

I heard a click and didn’t take any time entering. The room was small, too small for these doors.

“He’s hiding in here. Somewhere.” I said looking through the room. I saw a armchair and a glass of alcohol. There had to be someway of getting out of this room. There just had to be a way out. The room was too small which meant it had another room.

“Hey come here.” Jaxith said. I went over to him and saw that he was bent to the fireplace.

“What you wanna roast some marshmellows?” I said smiling. He smiled back and pointed towards the back of the fireplace.

“Notice anything?” He said. I looked in the fireplace and saw nothing.

“No, theres nothing there.” I said confused as to why he brought me over.

“Exactly. Look at the seat up. The chair is pointed to the fireplace. Meaning the person sitting in the chair is getting warmed by the fire. This fireplace hasn’t been used.” He said smiling. I was still in a stupor.

“Do I really have to spell it out for you? It’s a secret passage way.” He said then went inside. I watched him as he turned side to side then he was gone.

“Jaxith?” I said wanting to go after him. I heard a click and I was frozen. A part of the wall was pushed open and Jaxith came out. I ran over to him and looked from where he came. It was a whole room behind the wall.

“Jaxith your amazing!” I said then hugged him tight. When I let him go I kissed him on the cheek. I went back into the new room and looked around. I saw a closet and I saw it had a ladder that went all the way down.

“We are so close to getting him.” I said looking down the tunnel the ladder went down.

“What are you gonna do when you get him? He asked. I looked back at him with a curious look.

“Kill him of course. What else?” I said getting up. For some reason he had a pink tinge in his cheeks and a confused look on his face.

“Kill him? I thought you said you were bringing him to justice.” He said.

“That is justice for what he’s done.”

“But that isn’t right. Why does he have to die?”

“He’s an ambassador. He is not going to be put to “righteous” justice because of it. Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest one.” I said then hopped down the hole to finally finish my mission.
♠ ♠ ♠
Justice!