My Normal Life as an Assassin.

Eye can't see.

Dormi nunc, ut laborum abire.

This is what we say when we do our deed. It was latin and meant, Sleep now may your troubled be gone. This was so they could pass on in peace. Though they were evil in life in the next life or whatever was after they deserved peace like everyone else. My Papa said it was important.

I had left Jaxith in the dust. He couldn’t see what I was going to do. Once I had gotten to the bottom I realized I shouldn’t have just jumped. It hurt the knees. But when I was old I would worry about it.

I followed the hall down to a single door. I didn’t have time to play around. I kicked and it opened like in the movies. For that one moment I felt really cool. The next moment I felt like I was in danger. That was because I had about twelve guns pointed at me.

“Oh..... hi.” I said waving one hand. The men smiled at me and I stayed there for all of one second before they started firing. I was glad my parents made me take gymnastics. Sure a bullet was fast but I managed to move faster. Adrenaline helped.

When I heard the bullets stop I ran towards them. I knew all the right points to hit to make sure they went down.

“You bitch.” I heard one of them mumble. I kicked them in their head when I felt pain in my thigh. I looked down and saw that I had been shot. I was bleeding but not a lot. I thanked the lord once that I wasn’t a man. If it was a man I would have bleed worse.

“Are you okay?” I heard. I turned around and saw Jaxith. I sighed then turned away from him. I ripped off a piece of cloth from the guy that called me a bitch and tied it around my thigh.

“As chipper as a bullet through the leg can be.” I said then started to walk away. I walked to the very back door and opened it cautiously. I had just cracked it and a shot gun went off. I was glad I jumped to the side just in time. I opened the door wide and peeked in.

The fat man was standing up as he tried to put in a new round. I walked in taking the shot gun from him and threw it out of the room. I grabbed him by his throat and threw him onto his desk making him break the picture frame that sat there.

“Do you know why I’m here?” I asked holding my blade against his neck.

“Because you cannot see the grand picture. You are too stupid to see it.”

“There is no grand picture, there is only your terrible deeds. You are nothing.” I said pressing the blade closer.

“You’ve heard of the golden rule, haven’t you?”

“Do onto others as you would have them do on to you.”

“No, Whoever has the gold makes the rules.” I smacked him and that’s when he took his opportunity. He kicked me in my bad leg and I heard someone cocking a gun. I heard one gun go off.

It took a second to see I was still in one piece. I look around and saw Jaxith now standing between the Ambassador and me. He had a smoking gun and it was aimed away from me. A man was kneeling on the ground holding his bleeding shoulder.

Jaxith dropped the gun and turned to look at me. Behind him Mr. Ambassador grabbed a piece of broken glass and looked determined to harm Jaxith. I felt my heart start racing and I started to get up to help Jaxith.

“Why do I always have to save your-”

“Look out!” I yelled pushing Jaxith’s head behind me. Ambassadors hand kept moving and it was like we were stuck in time. I saw the piece of glass getting closer. I slapped his hand and felt the glass cut into my eye.

I screamed holding my eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
ughh, looking up stuff about it makes me ughhhyyyyy.