I Now Pronounce Love Is Stupid

Bad touch by Bloodhound gang

YOU’R POV

Everything seemed to fly by, the months seemed like weeks and the weeks seemed like days. It’d been about three months since I moved to forks with my new family, with my mate Rosalie and I have to say I hate the diet but I’m willing to abide by it for my fiancé. But I always get the feeling like I’m with the wrong person, like this is all wrong. I normally just shrug it off and carry on with what I’m doing.

Walking through the back door after one of my many hunts, I was dreading tomorrow as it would be my first day of school. But what I was dreading the most was the foolish humans that were stupid enough to gawk at my woman and let’s just say they should be glad I can’t read minds. Sitting down at the table in the kitchen that we only used for family meetings, I felt two cool arms wrap around my neck from behind, smirking I inhaled the scent of my mate and wife to be.
Turning around I looked her over smirking at seeing her wear one my black formal shirts, I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her neck biting down lightly making a giggle and an airy moan escape her lips and a smirk stretch onto mine.

“Come on beautiful” I said placing butterfly kisses on her neck when Alice pulled my Rosie off of my lap making me growl, I wanted my woman back. But when I realised just what Alice wanted I ran out of the room faster than you can say ‘I do’.
Smirking to myself I ran over to the small house I built for myself and Rosalie, I was going to tell her and the family about it after the wedding, after all I need a hiding place that no-one knew off… well apart from Emmett.

Walking through the front door and into the living room I high fived Emmett over another victory of avoiding the torcher called wedding planning. Smirking to myself I threw myself on to the sofa as Emmett passed me a controller for the game he had just put in.

“I’m so winning you at WPD (wedding planning dodging)” I smirked at Emmett’s frown.

I had now successfully dodged most of the planning, only being caught and dragged into Alice’s room three times, as when it was his and Edwards wedding he got caught six times but he was with a mind reader, ha-ha poor him. I did help plan twice as it was going to be my wedding but got bored ad if I had to go through another argument over two different shades that both looked like white I was going to run into LaPush with a ‘come and kill me’ sign on my back.
Saying nothing he ignored me and pressed start, trying to beat me at Mario cart, the key word trying. After getting bored with Mario cart I get off of the sofa and put in my Naruto game into the playstation 2.

ROSALIE’S POV

Sitting in the kitchen on my fiancés lap I was about to trick her into helping me plan our wedding when Alice had to come into the room and ruin my plan, I sighed when I noticed Abby had gone, turning to Alice I scowled.

“I could have tricked her” I said pouting to my sister, still feeling the tingling on my neck where Abby’s full lips had kissed.

“It wouldn’t have worked” Alice said in her all-knowing voice tapping her head leaving me no room to argue with her. Sighing I followed her to her room to see an excited looking Esme and two unhappy guys.

[Guess they didn’t escape fast enough] I though sitting down next to Edward, we had already set the date, found my dress, figured out who’s coming after a long argument, sent the invitations out, sorted the flowers, decided to have the wedding here and sorted our honeymoon.

“Ok so I have made a plan of our back garden and where everything I think should go” Alice said showing me the plan. I nodded my head likening it when Edward opened his mouth.

“Ice sculptures, really?” he asked looking down at the plan then back at me, I nodded my head challenging him to say something else. When he didn’t , Esme, Alice and I started to move things around to see if it looked better after sorting where everything was going we needed to decide who was sitting with who at the reception.

“we can have the Volturi sitting on two big tables together, Carlisle and Esme will be sitting on the front table next to me and I’m guessing Aro and Caius next to Abby” I said moving names around on the board we have in front of us.

YOU’RE POV

After five hours both Emmett and I started to get bored of the games we had so after agreeing to go game shopping we finally deemed it to be save to venture back into the house only to be confronted our angry mates, chuckling nervously we both gave each other a oh-shit look.
A thought came to me so I just smiled at Rosalie dazzling her, I knew I was instantly forgiven but I couldn’t unfortunately say the same for Emmett. Walking into the living room with my arm around my woman I heard Emmett cursing me out as he got an ear full from Edward. Smirking, I tilted Rosalie’s face up and kissed her lips tenderly making her sigh into the kiss.
Leading her over to the sofa I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and grabbed the remote from the side and turned the cooking channel over to music. Subconsciously rubbing small circles into Rosalie shoulder I felt her snuggle more into my side and kiss my exposed shoulder.

“Ready for school?” Emmett smirked plopping down on the sofa next to me, draping his arm around the back sofa . I felt Rosalie tense and growl possessively, I turned to look at her making her shut up with one look which seemed to amaze Emmett.

“How the…hell?” he asked amazed.

“I’m fine” I said ignoring his second comment. Huffing he got off of the sofa and walked up the stairs to get Edward to go hunting with him.

“Are you coming hunting?” Alice asked stopping in front of us.

“Nope not tonight pixy maybe in the morning before school” I said narrowing my eyes at the word school, it was Alice’s fault I had to go, stupid pixy.

“Ok” she said walking out of the back door with jasper, Emmett, Edward and Esme behind her, shrugging off the thought she was planning something behind my back I turned my attention towards the TV.
When the video for situations by escape the fate came I heard Rosalie growl at the me for watching the girl, rolling my eyes I felt Rosalie stand up and walk in front of me blocking the TV.
Watching Rosalie closely swaying her hips in time with the music, lust filled me, licking my lips she slowly started to unbutton my shirt she had stolen from me slowly. To reveal her purple bra with black lace, biting my bottom lip I looked her over lustfully wanting her. My eyes moved over her every curve to her eyes, seeing the smugness in them I smirked as the shirt dropped to the floor, standing up I walked over to her as a predator would it’s pray.