Status: Active.

You Just Do

Weed

It has been two weeks of me going to the new school and let me tell you how weird it was. I mean this was a super catholic school with school uniform and when I wore it just a tiny bit against the dress code I could get a detention!

I really hated the uniform. The one I had was too large, yet it was the smallest one they had. Just because I was short I looked like I was wearing a potato sack around my body.

I sighed as I walked up the steps to school once again. Some of the younger girls gave me flirtatious looks, or looks of want, which I decided to ignore since they were underage and because they were female. Vagina’s and boobs scared the living shit out of me.

I just continued walking to my locker, which wasn’t too far from the main entrance. I grabbed my English books and my geography books and my trusty English-French dictionary. Without it I would have been lost a long time ago.

But even though I had it, I often still got confused in class and so I had to get myself a tutor… who could also speak French. Which was not easy, but there was this one kid, Johnathan, who was half French and top of his class in all AP courses. Man he saved my skinny little ass.

Bonjour Olivier. How is your morning?” Johnathan asked me, walking beside me.

We didn’t have any classes together, but the guy insisted on walking me to my first period English class every single morning.

He was a huge nerd and smart, but I grew fond of him, because he not only helped me with my school work, but he also helped me learn the language, because now living here in the USA I was forced to learn English, otherwise I would never be able to leave the house and go party… and I would not let that happen!

It was okay. Max is on a road trip at the moment so I’m living with Pascal at the moment… well his wife since he’s also on the road trip.” I told him.

He was also the only one I’ve told so far who my brother was. I wasn’t down to have fake friends just because my brother was somewhat famous. I mean he wasn’t even a first liner he played third or fourth!

“I’m sorry I don’t understand French.” Johnathan teased me.

I looked at him and growled, “Fuck off.” I whispered.

“Now that I understood.” He laughed and ruffled my hair as we got by the classroom, “Now Olivier remember what we did yesterday! Roll your ‘R’s.”

I nodded and smiled, walking into the classroom I hated the most.

I hated all English. The people laughed when I spoke, or attempted to, and the teacher hated my guts because I seriously couldn’t do anything in this class. I just sat there like a defective robot and drooled onto my paper.

Max wouldn’t be home for the next week since he was down south playing Florida, Tampa and Washington in the next week. That meant an entire week of me living at Pascal Dupuis’ house. Wouldn’t that be fun? I was like the baby sitter for the kids whenever I was there. The kids loved me for some reason… and I usually hated kids.

I sat down in the back and just let the entire school day drift by. Nothing really happened. Johnathan and I sat alone together at our lunch table. We were usually a group of 5, but the other three decided to ditch today. You see, even though I was here and barley spoke the language, I still managed to find my stoner companions.

The thing keeping us together was drugs, alcohol and partying. Until now I haven’t had a chance to go out with them on Fridays or during the weekend since Max held me on a short leash and always had something for me to do on weekends, but this week he wasn’t home, meaning I could go out!

Johnathan was smart, top of his class, yet he was also into the whole drug scene. How he managed to keep his grades up that well, while partying every weekend like there was no tomorrow amazed me. If only I could have his skill… I wouldn’t be stuck here in god damn Pittsburgh.

“So you’re actually coming on Friday since Max isn’t there?” Johnathan asked me smiling happily.

“Yes.” I stated in English, giggling afterwards, because it was just so damn weird to say something in the foreign language, but I had to get used to it, plus I was in a damn good mood since I was going to be able to smoke some good weed. Though Canada did have better weed than the US.

Canada had the best weed in the world. The smoothest and just most easy to handle. So all you Americans, come to Canada and smoke here, since Canada is the weed smoking country on the planet! Over 70% of Canadians have at least admitted to trying the drug.

“What are you smiling about?” Johnathan asked, speaking slowly and clearly so I could understand him.

“Weed.” I answered shortly and he knew why I was so happy all of a sudden. I’ve explained to him why I was here and how much I’ve craved something, even a god damn cigarette would have been nice.

He shook his head and ate his McDonalds food that he somehow managed to get onto the campus of school. We had to either bring our own lunches or buy at school, but somehow Johnathan managed to sneak himself some greasy fast food in everyday. How he was still so skinny and lanky was beyond me.

Johnathan was taller than me. No surprise there. He had silky smooth black/dark brown hair and a septum piercing. His skin was flawless and perfect, no zit in sight. He had some real muscle on him and just seemed like a real badass, when in reality he was nothing but a dorky-weed-smoking-nerd.

From his looks you’d never guess that he was actually really smart since he just didn’t look the part, but… I couldn’t get over how contrasting this guy was.

He had those whole ‘emo’ look going for him. Teachers bitched him out at least 3 times a day because of his piercing, but he didn’t believe in conforming with the others, another reason why he was so smart. Since apparently most kids thought it was un-cool to be smart.

What a weird kid…

After lunch I went to my boring photography class. For some reason I had to take some sort of an art class, but I really didn’t want to. I mean I was horrible in art so I chose photography, but this was just boring as fuck.

Take pictures, develop them. Take more pictures, develop more of them.

I didn’t see anything special in my pictures. I just grabbed a camera, but apparently the teacher loved what I did and always spoke to me about them, but she got so excited that I barely understood her with her fast English.

So I just smiled and nodded, pretending to agree with everything the bitch said.

I grabbed the camera and then walked off through the school campus, just looking for something to take a picture of. I had one headphone in my ear, even though electronics were strongly forbidden on campus, but did I care? No. Fuck this Christian school. God wanted us to have iPods otherwise he wouldn’t have let them be made right? God wants us to swear otherwise he wouldn’t have planted those words in our heads!

I know I was too smart for my own good sometimes and if one of the weird nun/religious bastard teachers read my mind with their godly powers I would surely be expelled.

I took random pictures of the campus and then went back to develop them in the room with the red light. Fuck I didn’t know what it was called. I just sort of mimicked what everyone else did in here and in the end I had a picture… voila!

So, if only I had a remote to speed up time for it to be Friday. I could already feel the smoke of the weed in my lungs, the floating and just the mere feeling of spinning so heavenly. Time passing by slowly and all the food I’d consume because of the munchies.

Oh damn…

I seriously needed Friday to come quickly, otherwise I would cry! I mean why couldn’t time jus go a bit faster for now. I seriously wanted everything to just go faster.

But tonight I had to watch the Pens hockey game on television with the kids. I had to see Mr. Malkin on television… his brown eyes and his strong, tall, muscular body moving on the eyes and the sweat running down his forehead. The cute smile…

God… why did I get a crush in these two weeks on the one guy I’d never be able to like me back? Seriously why was the world so cruel to me and make me want him…

Just another reason t get high on Friday.

Forget about my stupid one sided crush… Evgeni Malkin…
♠ ♠ ♠
Johnathan

So sorry that this is late and not Char writing it... She isn't feeling well because of an art accident that happened! Everyone comment and wish her a good recovery!! =(

And yeah... this is just sort of an insight on how Olivier's school life is... he's made some friends! =D sure, not the best type of friends, but come on friends are friends xD

Comment and Subscribe! <3