Status: Active.

You Just Do

Alone

It has been a week. One whole week since we kissed or I should say he kissed me. It had been one week of agony for me. I spent the entire week on the couch, resting from the surgery, just thinking about what I could have done to show Olivier that I have the same feelings.
Every time my front door opened I hoped it was Olivier, but I knew it was just one of my teammates or their wives bringing me food since I could not cook standing on one leg.

The night before I was supposed to start physical therapy, I was reclined in my huge comfy chair watching my team play the Sharks. It was just like any other normal game, no huge fights, no bad calls. The only thing out of the ordinary was the camera's angle and view into the crowd. Half way through the game the camera zoomed on a couple in the crowd. They were a couple in my mind anyway. They were laughing and talking, and getting very close to another. It was Olivier and some good looking boy. They looked so happy together. It made my blood boil. I stood up not caring about the doctor's orders, grabbed my keys and started on my way to the rink.

I got there and I was welcomed by weird looks. The game was paused for intermission so everyone was in the locker room, most likely wondering what I was doing there. I probably looked crazy, clad in my mismatching pajamas with a glare that had been stuck on my face since I saw Olivier and that mystery boy together.

Max was the first to speak in the stunned room, "Uhh hey Geno. What's up with you? We thought that you were supposed to be under house arrest."

I just stared at him. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't exactly say I saw your brother with a another boy and that was what caused me to rush here. "Umm, I be lonely and wanted to see the action of game," I lied. Most of the room nodded, believing my lie.

"Well we have missed you too, Geno, but are you sure your knee is okay with you walking around like this? We don't want you to mess it up anymore," Sid spoke up.

"I fine. I'll just sit and watch the game."

"Oh you know what you can sit with my brother and his friend," Max spoke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it is short and there might be mistakes because I typed this whole thing on my sister's nook.