Status: Active.

You Just Do

Wiping Away the Tears

I could not believe Max invited me to sleepover. Did I really look that pitiful? I must have. I didn’t want to cause more tension between Olivier and I. If that god damned boy wasn’t there with him I would have kissed him right then and there.

I arrived at the French Canadian’s house a little later after them by being separated on the freeway. Max invited me into his not so humble abode with two beers in hand. He shoved a ice cold bottle into my hand and motioned to couch. I hobbled over to the huge couch and he plopped down besides me.

“I didn’t know you missed the game and us that much that you came out in your pajamas in a middle of a game. It gave us a good laugh and of course we were glad to see you,” he beamed.

“Yeah, I have just really missed you guys,” I replied, trying my best to force a smile and a gleeful mood. It didn’t work. But he didn’t press on about what was bothering me.

“You seem extremely tired, Geno. Go to bed. You know where the guess room is. I’m not going to bed just yet. Do you need anything?”

I shook my head no and started to hobble towards the stairs. Once at the stairs I had to sit on my butt and push myself up, careful not to bend my knee brace. Max came over to help me but there was really nothing he could do. It took awhile but I finally made it up the grand stairs.

Hobbling down the long hallway I was stopped in my track by the faint sound of crying behind a closed bedroom door. It tugged at my heartstrings since I knew it was Olivier, but I did not know what to do.

Finally after what seemed like hours I made up my mind to go into his room. I lightly knocked but there was no answered and the crying continued. As I opened the door, I was greeted by his now raspy voice in French. He was probably thought I was Max.

“Its me, Evgeni. Why you upset?”

He slowly lift his head when his tear stained pillow and looked at me like I had three heads.

“Why do you care? I ‘ought you hated me after what I did in the ‘ospital,” he quietly spoke as I sat down on the bed next to him.

Trying to find the right words to say, I started gently wiping away his tears without thinking. “I care because I really like you. Ever since I first met you I couldn’t get you out of my head. I have finally realized I like you. I have never felt this way about anyone and when you kissed me it made my heart sing,” I said in carefully planned out perfect English.

His eyes widened and he opened his mouth slightly, to speak and that’s when I kissed him. I just leaned down and captured his smooth luscious lips with mine. I was shocked at my own behavior, but I knew I made a good choice when I pulled away and saw a huge goofy grin on the younger boy’s face.

“I like you too, Evgeni. I really do,” he said quietly, in his stunning accent, just before he connected our lips again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! It has definitely been awhile, but THEY KISSED!
I'm really sorry its kinda of short but due to unforeseen circumstances this is all I have time for.
I just want to say I love everyone who comments and subscribes!