Status: Active.

You Just Do

Freak-Out

I didn’t know what was going on. It all happened so fast that I was completely taken back by the force of his lips crashing against mine, sending tingles through my entire body.

I forgot the words he’d just spoken, no one in the room seemed to matter as well when Evgenis’ arms were around my waist and pulling me closer to home, his wonderful plump lips moving with my own. My eyes slipped shut and my own arms wound around his neck.

But with a startled push I pulled away. What had he just done?!

I gasped and pulled away from Evgeni feeling myself shrink away from everyone. Everyone in the locker room was staring at us. I could feel the thick tension. If someone were to drop a needle on the floor everyone would hear it that’s how silent it was.

The eyes on my back burned horribly and I couldn’t shake the horrible sick feeling in my stomach.

Why would he do that? Kiss me in front of everyone? What if someone would get mad, what if... I didn’t know what could go wrong but I sure knew a hell of a lot could happen.

I looked over at Evgeni his wonderful eyes showing just how proud he was. He did look slightly nervous, scratching the back of his head, his knee bouncing a little while we all waited for some form of reaction from somebody.

I couldn’t handle it, my heart was hammering in my chest and tears welled up in my eyes. Did they hate me now? Would Max kill me in my sleep?

I bit my lip and looked over at my big brother who looked shocked and confused. It was like it hadn’t settled in yet that we’d just kissed.

Finally someone cleared their throat. That small action seemed to get everyone to loosen up.

Max’s face went from shock to rage in a matter of seconds and stormed towards Evgeni and me.

“You!” He shouted pointing at Evgeni, “You just kissed my little brother!!”

Evgeni nodded and stared up at the enraged Max who was glaring daggers at the Russian.

“How long have you been sneaking around eh?” he hissed.

“A few moths...” he said quietly and I could see he was getting scared of Max as well.

I grabbed the back of Max’s shirt trying to get him to calm down, but he shrugged me off still glaring at my boyfriend like there was no tomorrow. Everyone in the locker room was looking on and I realized everyone seemed to find this rather amusing... Smug smirks playing along everyone’s lips only made it all the more obvious.

“So that time... when I got so pissed at him... was already...?” Max asked and Evgeni nodded, “You ass didn’t even stand up for him! You didn’t try and defend him and tell me it was both of you! You let me say those things to him!!” Max shouted outraged.

“Max...” I whispered and pulled in his shirt, “Please stop...”

Once again I was ignored.

I could just see Evgeni looking helplessly at my big brother and shrugging.

“For fucks sake, I don’t care that you’re swinging for another team, but with my little baby brother?!” Max growled.

Evgeni was helpless in the situation. He looked lost and couldn’t compete with my brother. Max was outraged and seemed to be fuming.

“Max calm down...” Sid said and tried to get him to sit down and relax a little, but Max only sent the captain a death glare, “I can’t just calm down! I just found out one of my best friends has been dating my little brother behind my back!”

Sid nodded, “You really think that freaking out will help in any way?” he asked calmly.

Max sighed and turned around knowing he lost this battle. His eyes met mine, looking down on me and wrapped me up in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him as well letting a few tears roll down my cheek a small smile playing on my lips.

So far no one seemed to be disgusted by Evgeni. Let’s just hope that no one outside the locker room found out, because the media wasn’t ready for this.

“You better fucking treat him like a jewel.” Max hissed and glared at Evgeni who seemed to have paled dramatically over the course of my brothers little freak out.

He nodded quickly and smiled knowing Max would be okay with everything in the future. He was just upset that I was dating someone and it was obvious that he would react in such a way to anyone who would date me.

“We’re leaving now.” Max stated and turned around, letting go of me.

I smiled and waved goodbye shyly to Evgeni not yet comfortable to kiss him in front of everyone... I mean what if someone didn’t like us being together?

I made sure to move my hips while I walked out giving Evgeni just a little bit of a show before leaving with Max who still seemed completely overrun by the fact that I was dating his best friend.

You know it should have been clear to me from the beginning. All signs were there...” he muttered and shook his head.

I smiled and shrugged leaning over to kiss him on the cheek, “At least now you know.

He nodded and drove off, “I can’t believe I let you sleep over at his house! No more sleepovers with him.” He announced.

I’m 19 a legal adult... I can sleep wherever I want.” I pouted.

Max smiled and ruffled my hair, “You’re pretty short to be a legal adult.

Asshole...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've beem M.I.A. buuuut I was working a shit ton!! xP makin money!!!
$.$

C O M M E N T AND S U B S C R I B E <3