Status: Active.

You Just Do

"You love him?"

I was an idiot. A total idiot. A total fucking idiot. Why did I think with my dick? Why? What possessed me?

The locker room was dead silent after Max and Olivier had left. I kept my eyes down and quickly started to pack up and get dressed. Without looking back, I hurriedly walked out the side door and towards the parking lot.

I walked quickly with my head down, but stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed black dress shoes blocked my path. I looked up slowly to see those shoes were being worn by my captain.

When our eyes met, my head returned to its original position. “I’m sorry. I should not have kissed him. I should not love him.”

Sid spoke quietly, “You love him?”

I nodded slowly, but still trying to move past him. He moved his body to block my path. “Well if you love him, you should be allowed to kiss him in front of the team. That’s what everyone else does. I mean, damn, after we win a big game I practically mouth-fuck my girlfriend,” He acknowledged, chuckling a bit. I looked up and smiled, slightly.

“So you don’t hate me?”

“No I don’t hate because you are gay. None of the guys do. You are our Geno. Our best friend and teammate.”

I smiled. I really thought everyone hated me. “I’m not gay. I just like Olivier.”

“Oh okay. But I jus- we just wanted you to know we are okay with your relationship.”

“Okay, thanks Sid. I go now.”

“Bye Geno,” he called as I continued my journey to my car.

As soon I was in the safety of my car. I took out my phone and hesitantly dialed Olivier’s number. He answered on the third ring. His voice sounded groggy, “Hello?”

I moved my mouth, but no words emerged. “Hello?” He asked again.

“Oli, it’s me.”

“Hey, Evgeni.” I could hear him smiling through the phone as he said my name.

I was like a school girl in love. “Hi, Olivier.”

“You are crazy. I cannot believe you kissed moi,” he spoke quietly, like he was in awe about the situation. I was just focusing on how he intertwined French and English words. It was so cute. We had both gotten so much better speaking this country’s native language. With us both getting better at one language it was easier for us to talk for hours. The funny thing is when we started dating we both spoke English poorly but communicated so well. We moved in sync.

“I couldn’t control myself. You are just too cute. I would have done more if people weren‘t there.”

“Well,” he said, devilishly. I could picture a famous smirk of his stretched across his face as he spoke. “I could come over and finished what we started. Max is drinking himself into a coma so I could definitely sneak out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
So today was my first day of school and I guess it was okay but here is a chapter I wrote on Friday but I lost power so I couldn't post it. Blame it on Irene.