Status: Active.

You Just Do

Amityville Horror

So, I was going to stay my first night in Pittsburgh alone… without my brother who was supposed to be taking care of me. He just dropped me off with his friend, so that he could o have fun himself. Fucking idiot, could’ve at least taken me with him!

I frowned and looked over at Evgeni. He was so hot, but yet I couldn’t get involved with him… first of all he was older than me by a couple of years, he was a pro hockey player and definitely out of my league, worst of all? He was straight.

Come on, have you ever heard of a professional gay hockey player? I think not. No player ever came out of the closet when they were still in sports. It ruined friendships and reputations!

I followed behind the taller and stronger man. It was funny to watch, since when he took one big step I had to take 3 to catch up to him. He walked pretty fast to his car. I was close behind him, looking for his car.

We got to it and I sat down in the seat next to him. Nothing was said between us and I was staring to really dread this silence. Had I offended him by doing something? Did he think I was annoying? He didn’t have to say yes to ‘babysit’ me… I mean Max could’ve driven me home. I was too tired to cause any trouble, all I wanted was a sweet little bed.

I yawned and stretched out a bit on the comfortable leather seats. They had seat warming, the heat having another calming effect on me and I could barely keep my eyes open any longer. Having been awake the entire day, and not gotten much sleep the nights before from excessive partying sure could make you sleepy.

Bonne nuit.” I whispered before I drifted off to sleep in a famous hockey players car.

I woke up, feeling groggy and tired. Someone was shaking me softly, whispering something to me. I felt warm hands on my shoulder.

Non… deux minutes…” I whimpered and tried to swat at the hand shaking me slightly.

I heard a deep sigh before I felt strong arms lift me up off the seat I had fallen asleep in. I could smell faint traces of cologne and shampoo. Whoever was holding me up was warm and comfortable. I hadn’t felt so secure in a while and I loved this feeling of the person’s arms around me.

I snuggled into the warm chest and yawned again, wrapping my arms around the person’s neck and my legs around their waist. I was carried inside somewhere, warmth once again engulfing me. I loved the warm house.

A whine escaped me when the person holding me wanted to put me down and leave me. I tightened my grip on their neck and shook my head, my eyes still closed. I was half sleeping half awake. I mean I knew what I was doing, but at the same time it all felt like a dream.

“Olivier…” a deep and smooth voice whispered, their sound echoing through my ears sounding so perfect, “You need to let go.”

I shook my head and tightened my grip even more.

“Yes. I need to make bed.”

I forced my eyes to crack open and to see nothing but blackness. That in front of me was the chest of the person I was with. Wait, wasn’t I supposed to be with Max? what was going on, because this clearly wasn’t Max.

I looked up and gasped a bit, pushing myself away from none other than Evgeni Malkin! I just cuddled with one of the best hockey players in the NHL! What the hell was wrong with me? Did I really just do that?

Oh je m’éxcuse!” I cried, my voice cracking from the sleep and lack of use in the past few hours. I’ve been so unlike myself, all shy and quiet, just because of a language barrier. I couldn’t wait to school and have people either laugh or love me for it. That was sarcasm…

Evgeni smiled and shook me off him, letting me rest against his couch, “You wait. I make bed.” He told me and walked off briskly.

I sat stunned for a moment, all thoughts of sleep gone by the time he returned to tell me he had made my bed for me in the guest room. Apparently he didn’t get all that many guests…

While he was gone I had time to look around. I saw pictures of him and the team, his family and some friends. Everything was nicely organized. I guess someone was OCD about their living room. everything was so white and crisp and clean, in a way I hated to look at it, since it reminded me so much of my own living room back home.

I bit down on the bottom of my lip as my eyes scanned over the room, my knees pulled to my chest. Home… I was taken from my one home, just for a few mistakes, sure they were my fault, but it was no reason for someone to just kick me out!

I felt the tears build up, but I fought them back. I didn’t want to cry, not here and especially not in front of Evgeni. I would only seem like a baby and I wanted to prove to myself everyone that I was the complete opposite.

“All done.” Evgeni came into the room and smiled softly sitting down beside me on the couch, our arms brushing, making me smile softly at the feel of his skin on mine. He was so warm, I could just feel the heat radiating off him and I loved it. I’d always been cold, but with him right next to me, it felt like I couldn’t get cold at all!

“You want to watch movies?” Evgeni asked, his accent sounding thick in his English, but it only made him seem so much more attractive. How I was attracted to someone by only seeing them once was amazing. Never had I felt such a pull towards someone, but I had to restrain myself.

I nodded and smiled at him. Thankfully it was a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ question. I didn’t want to talk so a headshake would be enough.

“Amityville Horror or House of Wax?” Evgeni asked me when he picked out two movies.

I thought about it for a minute, “Amityville ‘orror.” I blushed madly when I tried as hard as I could to get the stupid ‘h’ sound out, but it just wouldn’t pass my lips.

He smiled as well and put the movie into the DVD player before joining me on the couch again.

I grabbed onto a pillow and made myself comfortable. I loved horror movies. They were funny to watch and even though I didn’t get scared during a movie, afterwards, the night after was usually the night when my imagination got wild and I imagined the killers coming after me.

The two of us sat and watched the horror movie, as it started off boring and normal, like any horror movie. At least this one was cool and seemed like it could happen in real life. It wasn’t something pointless and gory like saw.

I laughed every now and then, Evgeni seeming to be at ease as well. Did he also like horror movies? It would be cool to have someone to watch them with. I knew Max hated them. He acted all tough and intense, when in reality he was nothing but a big fat coward.

I leaned a bit closer to Evgeni, feeling slightly chilly once again and I’ve decided he would be my own personal heater. This had nothing to do with just feeling him be closer to me.

“You cold?” Evgeni asked.

I nodded a bit and smiled when he got up, and walked somewhere to go get a blanket for me. He returned and gave it to me, pulling it around the two of us, wrapping us in the warm fabric. Now that we shared a blanket I had to snuggle up to him even more. I grinned and did a mental fist pump, since we all know the real ones make you look like a Jersey Shore wanna-be.

The movie continued on in front of us, the man becoming more and more crazed, losing every last bit of sanity as he lived on in the house.

I couldn’t help but let a yawn escape me, because honestly it had been a long day and the power nap in the car didn’t cure all my sleepless nights I’ve had in the past month.

I tried to stop it, tried not to let my eyes close and drop, but I couldn’t help it. It was like they had a mind of their own. That, plus the warmth and nice feeling of having Evgeni’s warm body so close to mine, made everything so much more relaxing.

I could hear his soft breathing and his easy breaths. It was a wonderful thing to hear. His faint heartbeat slowly lulled me to sleep and my eyes drifted shut, my head becoming heavy and sleep took over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is really bad!!! =(
I'm kind of tired... so not really a excuse, but yeah...
hope you enjoyed anyways!


Click

Comment and Subscribe