Status: Active.

You Just Do

Oh God...

I grumbled something and shook my head, rubbing my eyes. I yawned and snuggled deeper into the most comfortable pillow I’d ever had. It was like it had its own heating and everything. I think I might have to steal it from Evgeni.

Wait? What!?

What the hell is going on?!

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, stretching, my eyes still shut tightly due to the long and comfortable sleep. I let out another yawn and then cracked my eyes open, rubbing at them, still tired from the long night I’d had, but it was comfortable.

Everything around me was nothing but fuzz for I wasn’t wearing my glasses. I grabbed for them and put them on after finding them on the bedside table and only then did I realize what I’d been really sleeping on.

Here I was sitting upright, straddling none other than Evgeni Malkin. I was positioned in a very… sexual pose really, both my hands on his chest, my ass nicely planted on his rock hard abs. I looked down at him and realized just how good looking he really was.

His brown hair, the cute nose and strong cheekbones. Add that all together with his strong body and you’ve got one sexy man I was sitting on.

I blushed though, not wanting him to wake up and find me sitting on him the way I was, because let’s face it, he was straight and I was a little gay boy sitting on him in a very weird pose.

I jumped off him and ran to the bathroom, finding some way out of the situation that would have been quite awkward if he’d have woken up before me. I mean come on imagine you wake up to find your best friends little brother snuggling up to you.

Could anyone say awkward?

I walked out of the bathroom and then just stood in the hallway. What was I supposed to do now? Seriously, I had nothing to do at the moment. I was in some strangers house, I didn’t know where anything was and it would be hella awkward if I’d just go into his kitchen and make some breakfast…

I sighed and sat down on the couch in the living room hoping that Geno would wake up soon.

He did wake up half an hour later. He groggily walked into the living room, scratching the back of his head as he did so, yawning loudly. He cracked his eyes open and gave me a soft smile, making me look away from him, and down at my feet.

Why would he do that to me? Be all hot and sexy looking and friendly! Seriously he shouldn’t act so nicely since that just made him all the more attractive!

“Breakfast?” he asked me.

I nodded and smiled back as well this time. I mean the thought of food made me super happy. I was hungry as hell. Yes, I was a midget, but I ate for about 5 people. I loved food. I loved making food and just tasting it.

We ate in silence, both of us just sitting around the table and thinking over everything that’s happened. I’d been here for two days and I’d been to a hockey game, had a sleepover with one of the hottest and cutest guy’s I’d ever seen… I guess it was eventful, but the one thing I wanted the most hasn’t happened and that was to just hang out with my big brother.

Which little brother doesn’t wish he could spend more time with his idol big brother? I always wanted to be cool like him and yet here he was, just ignoring me and sending me off for the night so he could just fuck some slut… so I was worth that much to him?

I thought maybe the drugs and all that would make him realize that I missed that bastard, yet he never really tried to stop me.

“You okay?” Evgeni asked me.

I looked up at him and shook my head, “Yeah… un peut… a bit sleepy.” I explained to him, hating how my voice sounded in English. It was disgusting!

Evgeni gave me a hard stare, but then shrugged it off, probably deciding not to waste his time to ask me any more questions.

No later than 1 in the afternoon did Max show up to pick me up. Him and Evgeni spoke briefly, Max making sure I hadn’t cause too much trouble, but I was in no shape to even ‘cause trouble’ since I was too tired, but he never saw that.

I sighed and just shook my head, walking after my big brother to his car and driving, finally, to his apartment.

It was awkward in the car. I didn’t like it at all because that could have been prevented.

For the rest of the day I didn’t speak one word to my brother and he didn’t really try and talk to me. I wonder why, he was really quiet. I guess he knew he had done something wrong last night, plus I wanted to just be in my new room for a while and make sure that this would be my new ‘home’.

It was a pretty nice room, with a black bed and black furniture, some books were in the bookshelf and I had a giant walk in closet, I guess to make up for being here, I would have space to put all of my clothes. I also had my own attached bathroom.

One thing that I didn’t have? A lock. I couldn’t lock any of my doors. Max said it was for my own good. How stupid did he think I was? Seriously, like I would be dumb enough and smoke in his house?

I didn’t know how, but I ended up falling asleep with my clothes on. I got woken up the next morning by Max, him saying something about me having school today.

Oh fuck that. I am not going to go to some stupid rich kid, private school! Seriously my parents, Max everyone else could go screw themselves I wasn’t waking up at god damn 6:30!

“Fuck off.” I hissed and turned away from him shaking my head.

“No you’re going.” The warm blanket was ripped away from my small body, “Mom and dad wanted you to straighten up so you have to.”

I groaned and inwardly rolled my eyes. Yeah mom and dad also wanted me to become an engineer, that won’t ever happen.

I sighed and stood up, not forgetting to glare at my brother and give him the best bitch look I’ve got, because honestly I was not down for something as stupid and as dumb as school. It wasn’t like I was going to do any better here, if not I’d be doing worse since it would all be in fucking English!

I showered and got ready, making my hair look nice and pulling the school uniform on. It was a size too big so everything hung loosely off my hips and my arms. I looked horrible, as though I was drowning in it.

I guess you’ll grow into it.” Max laughed when he saw me with it. I had a messenger bag slung around my shoulder, a thick black hoodie on and some bright baby blue ethnies.

Max chuckled at the sight of them and then led me to the car where we both sat, once again in silence.

Okay, I’m sorry for leaving you last night!” Max whined, “I’m just not used to having someone else around to take care of…

I shrugged, “I know. I just don’t understand why you even took me in, I mean you’ll be gone a shit ton of times… why would mom and dad send me here?

Max laughed, “Because you don’t speak the language, meaning you can’t really get to know anyone.”

I gasped and stared at him, my eyes wide. Were my parents really that mean? So horrible to send me to another country, a country where I barely understood the language or knew how to communicate myself, all because I caused a lot little trouble?

I turned to window pouting and sulking thinking of all these different ways on how I would tell my parents how much I hated them.

It’s probably so I don’t meet any cute guys who I can date.” I pouted.

This made Max laugh again as he shrugged, “With our parents you never know…

In that moment we pulled up to a giant school building. It was pure white and loomed over everything. It looked huge, and… clean… the completely opposite of my old school, which was a dirty public school.

“Bye…” I muttered, already knowing I wouldn’t fit in here, I mean I didn’t look like someone who would fit in here…

Please someone tell me the people here weren’t snobs…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was really weird and bad... Sorry for taking forever to update as well!!

Comment and Subscribe

<3