Sequel: Unrequited Love.

Untangle Me.

when it's easier to lie.

Garrett’s bright blue eyes scanned over the computer screen, his eyes taking in everything he could about the picture staring back at him. Her beautiful brown eyes and that beautiful wide smile staring back at him made him think of what it would be like to press his lips against her plump soft lips. Danielle Bailey had his heart and didn’t even know it. When he was just merely a gay looking scene kid with bad acne and bad hair, Danielle was the only girl who would constantly call him handsome. When everyone called him an idiot for wanting to make it in the music industries, Danielle was the only one to push him and tell him that he was going to make it no matter what. Danielle Bailey was the love of his life, but he was too much of a bitch to tell her anything.

“So do you like them?”

Garrett pulled away from the pictures he was going through, he didn’t even look through any of the pictures but the ones of her.

“They’re amazing Danny.”

Just like you.

“Thank you”, she said with a bright smile. “So how was the tour? We didn’t really get to talk
much last night.”

“I blame you”, he said with a laugh as he stood up from the computer chair making his way over to the beautiful girl on his bed. “You and John ended up playing a whole lot of beer pong and deserted me.”

“Oh shut up, you were being a little sour puss just sitting there.”

“I was relaxing.”

“Yeah, yeah sour puss”, she said in a low whisper making Garrett let out a loud laugh as she gave him a big smile. “So tell me, how was it?”

“If you just want to know if John hooked up with girls why don’t you just ask him?”

How did he know? She just rolled her eyes playing it off before looking into his blue eyes with a smile. “Maybe I want to know if you hooked up with any girls?” she asked as Garrett’s heart started to beat a little faster.

“Oh shut up Danny.”

“Did you?”

Danielle looked over at her best friend, with the weirdest feeling in her stomach. Garrett was known as a guy to randomly hook up with girls and every time he leaves and comes back a little of the old Garrett vanishes and a more confident boy returns. She was always worried that he would come back completely different from the boy she met in elementary.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” he asked with a wink, the confidence building up in Garrett as he stared over at the small red head.

“Gary!”

She reached over grabbing his arm pushing him back and with one slight move her small frame was pressed against his as she fell back on him.

“You’re crushing me!”

“Hey!”

She pulled away from him looking down at him as her legs straddled his hips. She gave him a hurt look as Garrett tried his hardest not to pop one in the position they were in.

“What fatty?”

“You’re a jerk.”

Danielle was about to pull her body off of Garrett when his arms wrapped themselves around her waist pulling her back down. A giggle escaped her lips and all Garrett could do was have all sorts of dirty thoughts about all the things that he would do to her body, if she would let him. Their bodies rolled around as she fought to get out of his grasp but Garrett stood his ground.

“Whoa, what’s going on here?”

Both sets of guys turned their attention to the two boys standing at Garrett’s doorway. Danielle’s face turned a slight red as Garrett threw his head back in defeat.

Fucking cock blocks.

“I was just interrogating his ass.”

“I bet you were”, Trey said with a smirk as he walked into the room.

“Not like that dumbass”, she began looking down at Garrett. “He’s my best friend.”

And there was that blow to Garrett’s gut. He tried his hardest to keep the smile on his face but just like every other time that smile was hard to keep when everything he wanted always seemed out of grasp.

“Where are the rest of the guys?”

Danielle’s head perked up at the sound of the guys, she looked over at Pat who just simply shrugged before taking out his phone.

“They should be here soon”, he said as Danielle sat back on the bed keeping a distance from Garrett. “John crashed at some girl’s house last night so he said he’d be here after his shower.”

Danielle’s stomach felt as though Pat had just kicked her over and over again. She tried her hardest to look as though she didn’t care but everyone knew she did. Everyone knew about her little big crush on John, everyone except John.

The guys all started showing up, one by one until the one that Danielle wanted to see showed up in merely just basketball shorts and a tank top. The tired look on his eyes made it look as though he didn’t get any sleep at all, which in reality was true.

“Sorry I’m late guys”, his raspy voice broke the conversation that was being had between Garrett and Danielle.

“It’s all good man”, Kennedy said with a smile before turning to look down at his guitar. “So who was she?”

Danielle looked down at her phone pretending like she didn’t care but her ears were perched open.

I don’t want to hear this shit.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about man”, John said with that famous smirk on his face before he took a seat next to Danielle resting his head against her shoulder. “Danny’s the only girl in my life.”

All the guys rolled their eyes at the way John leaded Danielle on, but she didn’t really care. Garrett looked over at the pair with an annoyed look on his face as he leaned back on his couch.

“Danny’s way too good for you.”

No I’m not.

“I know”, John said with a laugh taking his head off of hers. “And her name is Cristina.”

“Last name?”

John stayed quiet as everyone laughed everyone but Danielle. She looked up at her best friend before slapping his chest with a look of disgust.

“You’re disgusting.”

“What?” he asked with a shrug and the biggest smile on his face. “She was cute.”

and had the biggest tits and ass I have ever played with.

“What did I tell you about these hookers John?” she asked as he let out a laugh.

“One of these days I’m going to catch something really nasty and my dicks going to fall off”, he said in a mimicking voice.

“Do you want your dick to fall off, John O’Callaghan?”

“No ma’am”, he said before giving Danielle a big smile, looking down at his friend with such admiration.

John has never met a girl like Danielle. She was smart, funny and not as annoying as every other girl in this world. The first day John saw Danielle he thought she was cute and wanted to get in her pants. After countless times of trying and getting denied he decided to actually get to know the girl and try it that way, he decided the girl was too amazing to be treated like that. Danielle was like his step sister; mainly because he still wanted to have sex with her and to call her his sister was kind of creepy.

“We need to find you a nice girl”, Jared said with a laugh. “A girl you could bring to your parents.”

A girl like me.

“I still haven’t found a girl who could keep my attention”, he said simply before looking down at Danielle. “You have any hot friends?”

“That you haven’t had sex with already?” she asked out loud as everyone laugh. “You’re shit out of luck.”

“Go make some friends and bring them home to daddy.”

“You’re delusional, you know that right?’ she asked looking up into those green eyes and then down to those pink lips. “Did you run into another tree?”

“Not recently.”

“You’re a dumbass”, she said with a laugh ruffling up John’s hair. “So what kind of girls am I looking to befriend?”

“Hot ones”, Jared said piping in. “With big tits and ass, just the way JohnO likes them.”

“And stupid!”

“And has no motivation in life”, Garrett yelled out after Kennedy’s outburst.

Everyone turned to look at Garrett who had a stupid grin on his face as he shrugged his shoulders in confusion.

“I thought we were naming off things that the girls John have been interested are like.”

“That was so funny”, Pat said laughing out loud. “But so true.”

“Fuck you guys”, John said with a pout leaning back on the couch he was sitting on. “My girlfriends haven’t been bad.”

“Victoria Munoz.”

“You got me there”, he said with a laugh as everyone around the room started to crack up. “But damn was she hot.”

“Latina heat!”

Danielle rolled her eyes as a smile was planted on her lips. No matter how annoying all these guys were, she loved every single one of it. Danielle turned to look at John as he smiled down at her with a laugh.

“Find me a girl like you”, he said looking down at Danielle.

She felt her heart beat faster as she saw the honesty in his eyes. That moment she had it in her head that John was confessing his love to her but in a John like way.

Garrett watched the two with such annoyance that made him sick to his stomach. He wanted to punch John in his big mouth and then puke his brains out.

All the guys looked over at John as he looked down at the smiling girl, they knew what he was doing to her and they all hated it. But they could never tell them anything because they couldn’t ruin whatever friendship they had.

“A girl smart and pretty like you”, he started as Danielle’s heart was beating faster with every word coming from his mouth. “Same musical taste and everything”, he said with a smile being honest, because John always wanted a girl like Danielle, he just didn’t want Danielle in that way. “Just sexier.”

Ouch.

“Wow, thanks John”, Danielle said with a roll of her eyes looking away from the boy who just broke her heart, again.

“I didn’t mean it like that”, he said simply trying to grab her hand, but she moved it quickly before she gave Garrett a look of annoyance. “I just don’t see you like that.”

“Like what?”

“Like sexy”, he said simply, because it was true. John wasn’t a fan of girls that dressed overly indie and conservative. He had a thing for girls in tank tops and tight jeans. He wasn’t very picky with girls; he just liked girls with confidence. Confidence that Danielle clearly lacked.

“Ugh it’s coming out all wrong”, he said stumbling over his words as all the guys looked at him to shut up, but he never listened. “I’m sure if you like actually cared about your appearance you’d look hotter.”

Garrett watched, enjoying John making a fool out of himself. He looked over at Danielle who looked even more annoyed, looking as though she wanted to punch him straight in that big mouth of his.

Wow, he is seriously digging himself a hole this time.

“I’m just going to stop talking”, he said leaning back as everyone cheered around us. “Ugh, it’s just hard to explain”, he said grabbing Danielle’s hand into his. “You’re not mad right?”

“Nah.”

I’m borderline cry my eyes out, but no I’m not mad.

He leaned over pressing his soft lips against her cheek before turning to talk to the rest of the guys. Danielle leaned her head against Garrett as they all talked; she loved the way Garrett knew exactly how to comfort her when she was at her worst.

“You’re beautiful Danny”, he said sweetly as he grabbed her hand. “You don’t need to change at all.”

She turned to look at Garrett giving him a smile before relaxing in his arms. She pulled out her phone scrolling down to her best friend’s number. Garrett might not think she needed a change but she knew she had to if she was going to get what she wanted.

Amanda Harris. (Mobile)
November 3, 2009 5:45:33 PM

Does that offer still stand?
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

I actually really liked this chapter.
What did you guys think? (:

Let's see them Team John or Team Garrett votes! hahahaha

So i have to say how amazing you guys are.
Hands down the best!
Special thanks to those of you who commented (;

Impending Desires
MYP
coast of maine.
TheCreature
S.H.E.L.B.Y.jade
BelA
C-u-on-the-Flipside
purple_em
skyelilly
itsahit
gorgeous nightmare
somebody_who_cares
DanielleOhhhh
SpinningInCircles


So i have to say that i am officially obsessed with You Me at Six.
I remember listening to them a long time ago, back when they were borderline screamo or whatever the fuck they were trying to do, but i finally got around to listening to their newest album. So fucking good, i have to admit.
I have been listening to them Non Stop, i need help!