Status: On Hiatus, I'm really sorry you guys. Stay tuned though.

Untangle Me Mr. Right

Do the Panic

Reaching Ireland, I was more then relieved to get off of the ferry. My sea legs were usless, and the moment we docked, and were able to walk off, I was the first one to race to a near by bench and take a seat.
“Quit being so exaggerated,” Abbey scoffed walking passed me, a paper bag in hand.
“Atleast I’m not the one ready to puke my lunch of cellary and water out at any moment.” I snorted.
She gave me a prissy look, and continued walking, skipping next to Garrett who gave her an annoyed look. Not that she could take a hint.
“Happy to be on land?”
I smiled as Nick came and took a seat on the bench next to me. I opened my mouth to speak, but stopped when I saw John starring in our direction. Trying to look subtle.
I did my best to ignore it.
“I talked to John.”
Nick nodded, “And?”
“He’s bothered by it, obviously.” I snorted angrily, as Nick shook his head in understanding.
“So what are we going to do about it?” Nick sighed, as we stood up and headed towards our group.
I smiled cheekily at him and placed a kiss on his lips swiftly, “What can he do about it?”

We had the day off in a small city, 200 miles more south of Dublin, where our next show would be taking place. The drive was 6 hours long. So we deserved a break.
We were near a fish port. So the smell was eminent, as it was pungent.
The hotel we were staying in was nice, snug rooms, but sadly, all girls had to share one room.
Me, Sierra, 3oh!3’s merch girl Quinn, and of course Miss Abbey.
Luckily, their were 4 beds, so we each got our own and wouldn’t have to share.
But Miss Priss’s voice was surely and slowly becoming repulsing.
Sierra, Quinn and I stared wide eyed, as the girl got ready for dinner. Us three normal chics, had been ready maybe fourty minutes ago, but this girl was continuously changing.
“Were not going anywhere fancy, you know?” Quinn stated softly, “Just a pub.”
“Where their are local men!” Abbey retorted back, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Sierra sighed loudly and stood up, “Well you can take your time making yourself attractive for guys that won’t be interested in you. But I am leaving.”
Abbey ‘ughed’ and continued changing.
“She’s annoying,” Quinn groaned as we took the elevator down to the lobbey, and out the front door to the street where we would walk four blocks down to get to our destination.
“Try sharing a bus with her,” I groaned, as Sierra nodded.
“I don’t want to try,” Quinn stated seriously.

We reached the pub. It was indeed crowded with locals, but the majority of the locals were older then thirty. Abbey would be surprised.
“What took you girls soo long?” Garrett asked scooting over so I could take a seat next to him and Nick, across from John.
“Guess.” I said rolling my eyes, and snatching John’s beer, as he glared playfully.
“Hmmmmm” Nick laughed thoughtfully, “Abbey?”
“a million dollars for you!” I laughed.

Dinner went by with no problem. Abbey showed up half way through our meals, but her Dad took her back to the hotel, as she screamed and cried, he didn’t like the way she was dressed.
Nick had his arm around my shoulder as I leaned against him, and sipped on my beer. Everyone was interacting, except me and John. He was continuously starring blankly at his glass of now empty beer, avoiding eye contact with everyone.
“Hey you wanna go somewhere else?”
I pulled my gaze away from John as Nick whispered in my ear, and everyone stood up from the table, “Everyone’s going back to the hotel.”
I smiled at him, as he grasped my hand.
As we parted from the others, John gave Nick a look. A look I didn’t understand, but Kennedy swiftly pulled John away, allowing Nick and I to walk in the opposite direction.

I returned to my floor with a smile on my face. My cheeks were flushed a dark pink, and my lips were numb.
As I slid the key into the lock, it was pulled open. And I was met with Sierra, Garrett, John and Justin.
“Where’ve you been?” John was the first to speak.
“Back of father clock,” Sierra joked, “Something amazing just happened.”
“Nick had his first boner?” Justin laughed with Garrett.
“Shuttup.” I laughed plopping down on the bed besides John who gave me an unsure look.
“What happened.”
I didn’t answer.
“Remy...” Garrett asked in teasing tone, “well...”
“He asked me to be his girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

thanks for those who commented!

please check out and comment on my new Kennedy Story!
O My Heart