It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

One Wont Hurt, Right ?

Ashe's POV.

We walk into our small apartment.
Gerard holding my bags and everything.
I sighed and colapsed on the couch in exaust from the tour.
Gee sat down next to be and put his arm around my shoulders and I cuddled into him.
"So, what do you want to do tonight ?" He asked after a few minutes of complete silence.
I shrugged. I really just wanted to sleep in my own bed. Get away from everyone, but I knew that was impossible.
From every tour they've had, they have partied afterwards.
I knew this one wouldn't be any different.
I wish they would learn there lesson.
Because everytime they do party, someone ends up being drunk enough to do something stupid that they'll regret.
Something like kissing another girl other than their girlfriend, getting arrested.
And it always happens to Gerard.
"How about a party ?" He suggested.
What a surprise.
I sighed a faint "sure" and he got off the couch to call all of the guys and a few close friends.
A few hours later, people swarmed into the apartment.
I didn't even know who half the people were, let alone wanted to let them into here.
The music was blaring into all the rooms, this wasn't really how I wanted to spend the night before our three year aniversery.
This was insane.
I sat down on the couch after moving a couple who were making out and just sat there ignoring everyone.
Gerard came over, dancing to the music with a bottle of beer in his hand.
He handed it to me and I shook my head, giving it back to him in the process.
He was drunk, that was for sure.
He sat down next to me and started to massage my shoulders.
"Hun, you need to loosen up. Get a drink or something, have some fun", He slurred and handed me his bottle again.
I looked at the bottle in disgust and took it and chugged it.
One drink couldn't harm me, right ?