It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Too Many Thoughts.

Alex's POV.
Bob and I decided to take the hint and leave Gerard and Ashe's apartment.
We helped clean up a few small messes for the the two of them.
I silently waved to the rest of the guys, as did Bob.
We gave our sympathy to Ashe and left without saying goodbye to Gerard.
He was too busy forcing his tongue down some girl's throat to notice anyway.
Something like this did happen after every tour.
It was always Gerard who was involved, too.
I didn't know why Ashe didn't just break up with him.
Gerard would kick her to the curb in an instant if he came home to see her making out with some guy on their couch.
I slid into the passenger seat of Bob's car, trying to get my hearing back.
The blaring music had made it quite hard to hear, and my ears ring.
Bob had put his key into the ignition and placed his feet on both the gas and brake petals.
As he slowly tightened his grip on the steering wheel, I leaned my head against the window and thought.
The first thing to come to my mind was Mikey and I.
That almost kiss we had was exhilerating.
I could still feel his warm, inviting breath on my face.
But I couldn't come to face what I could have done to Bob.
I quickly glanced at Bob who had focused his attention on the road.
I relaxed my head back on the window.
Bob put his right hand on my left and began to drive with one hand.
His fingers gripped underneath and his thumb lightly rubbed my knuckles.
"Baby, are you okay? You seem preoccupied. Is everything okay?"
No, Bob, I'm not okay.
I almost made out with your best friend Mikey in Gerard and Ashe's bedroom.
I wouldn't call that okay.
"No, Bob, everything's perfectly okay," I lied.
Once our car had parked, Bob and I walked to the door of the apartment.
We took off our shoes once we had entered the humid living space.
Our apartment only got this humid during the late summer, which it was now.
I walked into our bedroom and Bob followed.
I stopped before the bed and he placed his hands on the sides of my hips.
"Hmm. I think I know what we do once we get home after every tour," he said.
I turned to face his smirk.
"I think I know, too," I giggled and kissed him.
As we collapsed on our bed, the thought of Mikey and I raced through my mind.