It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Good bye.

Ashe's POV.

Everyone leaves.
The music stops, and it's quiet for once.
I crawl into bed and close my eyes, listening to the quiet.
Until I hear puking, in the bathroom, and the open my eyes to see Gerard walking in.
I sigh and roll the my side, not facing him as he wraps his arms around me.
"You alright, hun ?" He slurs as his breath reaks of alcohol and ciggerets.
You have got to be kidding me.
Are you alright ? You just made out with some complete stranger, but I'm alright, no big deal.
"I'm fine, Gee. Just tired" I lied.
why don't you just break up with him ?
I break out of his arms and roll to the edge of the bed, trying to act like nothing is wrong.
I feel the bed shift and hear footsteps coming towards me.
I open my eyes and see Gerard squating down to my level and looking at me.
"Something is wrong hun, lets talk" He said dragging me out of bed and onto the couch.
"I don't need to talk, I'm fine." I commanded once I got to the couch.
"You've been super depressed lately, there has to be a reason"
"I don't know what you're talking about" I disagreed. "I'm fine, I swear"
He griped my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes.
"Ash, you are not alright, I've known you all my life, not as a boyfriend, you are acting weird, please talk to me." He pleaded.
I sighed, it was time I said what's on my mind.
"You know what Gerard.." I started and looked at the door.
"I'm out of here" I got up and ran out into the streets and just ran somewhere.
"Ashe ! What the hell ?" I heard him scream from the door, I didn't care.
I finally got to somewhere deep in the city.
I took a seat on the curb and cried.
Now what ?