It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Got My Back ?

Ashe's POV.

I sit at the small table in the middle of their kitchen as Bob stand by the counter drinking his coffee.
"Thanks for letting me stay here, Bob" I tell him and he smiles.
"It's no problem, Ashe. You're almost like my little sister."
"I'll be out of here by the end of tonight, I'm leaving for Frank's place once Alex comes back with my things." I say taking a sip of water.
"You know, you can stay here as long as you'd like, we have room and all, you're not a burden."
"No, no. Frank lives alone, he told me that I was welcome anytime, I'll be in the way of you and Alex anyways. I may not seem like it now, but you know how I get.." I insist.
Just as I finished that sentence, Alex walked through the door with my stuff.
I stood up and walked towards her, taking some of the bags from her.
"Thank you so much, Alex" I hugged her.
"You're welcome. You just might want to get out of here fast, Gerard is looking for you, he's so broken right now, to the point where it's not even funny." She told me.
"H-he is ?" I studdered with disbelief.
She nodded.
I backed up into a chair and sat down shaking.
I cupped my head in my hands and rocked back and fourth.
"Ashe ? You okay ?" Alex asked in concern.
"No, I'm not. Just get me out of here now please. " I shuddered and got back up and walked out the door.
"Honey, go give her a ride to Frank's please" I heard Alex say to Bob in the background.
That signled me to go into Bob's car.
I took a seat in and waited as Bob came out of the apartement fiddling with his keys.
He opened the door, took a seat and started the car.
We drove a few miles in silence until he spoke.
"Ashe, just so you know, if Gerard comes after you or does something you don't want him to, I'm here for you. I'll talk to him and set things straight." He said.
I smirked at him.
"Thanks, Bob."