It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Same Old Same.

Ashe's POV.

I sit on the bus with a magazine in my lap and the music turned up louder than in should be, trying to ignore the silence around me.
"Oh honey, just stay on the bus for this last show, I can't be distracted, this is a big one" Gerard told me before he left.
yeah, right.
I notice Mikey and Bob walking in the bus and I turn down the music and watch them.
They were carring Alex's limp body to Bob's bunk.
"um, what happened to her ?" I point out to them, being ignored as they bicker.
"Why the hell were you carring her back?!" Bob yelled.
"Because you were to busy to even notice you fucking girlfriend had fallen!" Mikey reasponded back with a harsher tone.
"Well, you try playing the drums and looking into the crowd at the same time !" Bob yelled and this continued for atleast five more minutes.
I never really liked Alex, I've known her my whole life and all but I still never was really tight with her.
But at this point it was getting rediculious.
"For the sake of Alex, shut the fuck up !" I yell and they go silent into glancing at me.
Gee walked onto the bus and noticed the silence and lookedat each of us.
"Did I miss something ?" He asked.
"No, just your band members PMSing again" I sighed and walked to my bunk leaving Gee confused as living hell.
I climbed into my bunk and rested my head against the backboard, slaming my head into it repeatidly.
"Ashe ?" I can hear Alex's voice from her bunk below.
"Yes ?" I ask impatiantly.
"thanks for shuting them up." She said.
"You're welcome" I rolled my eyes and watched as Gee walked over to me.
"Hun, you okay ? You've been acting really bitchy lately" He cooed putting a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear.
"It's just this tour, don't worry about me, I'm fine" I sigh and turn over, facing the wall.
"The tour is all over now. We get to go home and relax for a month now. Are you sure you're okay ?" He asked rubbing my back in comfort.
No, I'm not okay, I've been in a bad mood for three years and have been hiding it until this tour. Something is wrong with me, I just don't know what.
"Yeah, I'm fine honey" I lied and driffted into a faint sleep.