It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Your Kiss And I Will Surrender

Ashe's POV.

"Can I kiss you ?"
I never thought Frank would actaully ask me that.
I mean, we've never had, or wanted a romantic relationship, and he asks if he can kiss me ?
I just doesn't make sense.
"Frank.." I start
"Look, Ashe, I wouldn't ask you if I didn't really like you. I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world, not to metion sweet, kind and responsible. And before you ask, no I didn't say you could stay because I wanted to ask this, I did it because you're my friend and you're in need of help. I'm no ass hole." He said promptly.
"Frank, that is by far the sweetest thing I've heard anyone say to me.." I blushed.
Only because it was, Gerard has never said anything that can meet up to that.
I don't think he's said anything that nice to anyone.
I smiled at him and he blushed.
"So, can I ?" He asked quietly.
I giggled, "Yeah, Frank" and leaned in as he did also.
As our lips met, I could feel a connection.
A connection I have never felt with Gerard, or any other boy I have kissed.
The kiss deepend thanks to both of us.
His hands going around my waist as I hung my arms around his neck.
He stopped before we went any farther, and I looked him up and down, out faces still no more than a inch or two away, out noses still touching.
I smirked at him and he smirked back and pulled me into a hug.
All I could do was hug him back.
"Ashe, you are the perfect girl. I don't think anyone has told you that, but you deserve it." He said and a tear formed in the pit of my eye.
My sidekick started to ring and pulled it out of my back pocket and anwered it sounding more lovestruck than Frank over here, with out noticing who was calling.
"Hello ?" I sighed.
"Ashe ? Finally you answered, where are you ? I'm so worried !" I hear Gerard's voice at the other end and snap back into reality.
"Gee- Gerard ?" I correct myself.
Frank looks at me oddly as I walk into the other room.
"Yes hun, it's me. Why did you run away ? Where are you ? I need you here"
I shook my head.
"no.. no" I mumbled.
"No ? No what ? " He asked confused and I hung up and fell on my bed crying.
Frank came running in.
"You okay, Ashe ? Why are you crying ? Don't cry.." He sat next to me on the bed as I curled up into him and he stroked my cheak.
"I miss him.."