It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

We Both Knew It.

Ashe's POV.

Frank and I walked into his apartment and he set the keys on the coffee table.
I sat on the couch and sighed as Frank took a seat next to me.
"That was awkward" I announced, staring at the heavily stained carpet and refusing to look up.
"Yeah.. are you okay ? I mean, with Gerard and everything." He asked. I waited a few seconds and he spoke again. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want."
"no, it's okay." I paused and sighed. "I never thought I'd see him so soon. I'm more pissed off then I am broken, I mean, he's so oblivious to why I just left. I've told him multiple times, he just can't get it through his thick head. I just can't stand him anymore!" I yelled stressed, still looking down.
He set his hand on my back soothingly.
I shot up looking at him, tears filling my eyes.
"I know how you feel, soon enough it wont bother you, and you will forget all about it." He sighed, pulling me into a hug.
"How do you know?" I said harshly, but still squeezing tightly into the hug.
"I just .. do" he sighed. "Why don't you go to bed, you look like you need some rest." He said changing the subject and releasing from the warm hug.
I nod and wipe the tears out of my eyes with my sleeve.
I stand up and start walking to my temporary room.
"Night, Ashe" He says from the couch.
I turn around and smile slightly, "night."
I walk into my room and close the door quietly and slide down the back of it to the floor.
I put my head up next to the door, listening to Frank on the phone with someone.
"Just leave her alone, she doesn't want to explain anymore than she did to you. No, Gerard, she doesn't want to talk to you anymore." He screamed into the phone.
Just then I heard a muted "beep" coming from inside my purse.
I crawled to my purse and took out my sidekick.
the screen read: "Just talk to me. Tomorrow night. Park. 11pm. Be there please. xox Gerard"
I collapsed back onto the floor and sighed.
I knew I'd have to go through with this.