It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

And Never Again

Ashe's POV.

I pull the last strands of my blonde hair back into the messy ponytail while looking back into the mirror.
I sighed as a reflection of myself stared back at me.
I couldn't believe I was going through with this.
I took out my sidekick and checked the time. 10:50pm.
I looked in the mirror for the last time, fixing a smudge of my make-up and hair.
I walked out of my room and grabbed my coat.
"I'm going out for a few minutes, Frank. I'll be back soon" I yelled before walking out the door.
I steped out into the crisp, cool air and started down the road to the park.
The street lights were flickering in the dark sky, every other one of them broken.
I got to the park gates, stopped walking and sighed as I saw a dark, gloomy figure standing only a couple of yards away from me.
I started walking again and he walked closer to me.
As he stood before me I looked down at the dirt ground.
"Start talking now" I mumbled softly.
"Ashe, I'm nothing without you" He said lifting my chin so I could stare into his eyes.
"Stop being so over damatic" I snapped, swatting his hand away from me.
"I'm not!" He yelled. "I love you, Ashe. I'm foolish for letting you go, foolish for doing these things that hurt you." He continued, practially begging.
"You should think before you act" I said looking up at him.
"I will for now on, I promise, just give me one more fucking chance, please Ashe"
"I've given you fucking chanches, Gerard! You don't take advantage of them, you haven't, and I fear if I give you one more chance you'll still not take it." I said, turning around and walking back to Frank's.
"Ashe!" He grabbed my arm, keeping me from walking any further. I turned around and his eyes shot the most sympathetic look. "Please, just one more chance." he pleaded.
I sighed, "I'll think about it" and started back to Frank's apartment once he let go of my arm.
"Thank you" He mumbled to himself, only so I could barly hear it.
I looked back at him after walking a few yards, and he was gone.
I entered the apartment, and Frank was no where to be found.
"Frank ?" I yelled throughout all the rooms.
I checked them all again, and he was still no where to be found.
"Frank?"