It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Take Me Back Again.

Ashe's POV.

I felt like everything was going wrong for me in my life.
That I couldn't find happieness in love.
I just stood stationary on the couch, thinking.
I didn't know what to do anymore, part of me wanted to just get away from everything, and another part wanted to stay conceled and in the middle of everything.
I silently cried into the palms of my hands with my head down.
My cell beeped and I looked up.
I took my phone out of my side pocket to reveal the message "sorry, I didn't know that would happen. Forgive me?"
I sighed and threw the sidekick across the room, just missing the wall.
I didn't want to stay here anymore, I already felt like I have overstayed my welcome.
I stood up and walking over to the other side of the room to get my phone.
I picked it up and the screen was black, just another great fucking thing.
I walked over to the door, shut off all the lights, and quietly walked out of their apartment.
I walked onto the wet, trash filled city streets and just started walking northward.
I got fiffteen minutes into walking and it started to pour rain.
I sighed and pulled over my hood, starting to cry.
Another five minutes of walking I somehow ended up on a very familar street.
I street that I have seen for a little over three years.
"Ashe ?" I hear my name being called out from a somewhat familar voice.
I turn around, "Ray ? What are you doing here ?"
"I live right there" He said pointing to a small, homey looking house.
"Oh, ha" I laughed a little.
"So why are you here ? Shouldn't you be with Frank or something ?" He asked.
"No, I mean, I don't know who I should be with right now. And I don't know where Im going" I said looking down at the cold ground.
"Oh, well, I should be heading back inside now. Nice talking to you. See you on tour soon ?" He said his goodbyes with his hands awkwardly in his pockets.
"Not sure. Hope to see you soon." I flashed a small smile.
I watched him walk into his house and shut the door.
I turned around again and started walking towards Gerard's apartment.
As I walked up the stairs I started for form a small tear in the pit of my eye.
I knocked on door number 86 and Gerard opened the door.
I quickly ran into him, putting my arms around his waist and burring my head into his chest.
He put his arms around me and closed the door.