It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Back, Again.

Ashe's POV.

I layed there in Gerard's arms for over an hour.
Just him sitting on the couch, and me in his lap, it just felt right.
I didn't want to move, I didn't want to talk, I just wanted him again.
I burried my head deeper into the crook of his arm, inhaleling his natural smell of cigeretts and whisky. The smell I missed and loved.
No one spoke a word, made a noise for over an hour.
Until he said something and made my heart jump.
"I missed you so much," he squeezed me tighter.
I looked up at him and smiled.
He kissed me on the lips and smiled back.
"Ashe, you know I love you, right? And I would never do anything to intentionaly hurt you," he kissed me again.
"I know," I looked away.
"What's wrong ?" He asked in disapointment.
"nothing.. I just don't know if I can believe you" I said shifting my weight closer to the empty spot on the couch.
"Ashe, I know I've fucked up in the past, but please, leave that all behind. Lets start new, I want to pretend like none of this shit before this hour ever happened." He pleaded.
I smiled, "Okay, lets forget everything. I love you, Gee."
He smiled back and pulled me close to him.
We stayed like that for atleast 15 minutes until I got up.
"I'm going to go call Alex back. I'll be right back," I said walking to the phone and taking it in the other room.
"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Ashe. I'm calling you back."
"You okay ? What's up with you and Gerard ?" She asked.
"I'm fine, and back with him again. Everything is.. new"
"New?"
"Yeah, new. We are starting things all over again. Sorry, I have to go, Gee's calling me. Talk to you later bye." I hung up on her.
"Yeah, Gee?" I asked walking into the room I was recently in.
"We are starting our tour tomorrow, are you going to come ?" He asked.
I didn't say anything for a few mere seconds.
I really didn't know, it could just cause more drama, or it could be relaxing for once.
"Is Alex going ?"
"Bob said she was." He said lighting a cigerett.
"Yeah, I'm going."