It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Three Years.

Ashe's POV.

I wake up and open my eyes slowing, being blinded from the sun seeping in through the windows of the bus.
Everyone is up and moping around trying to find their coffee and make up, well, evey one besides me.
"ughh" I moan and fall back into the bunk.
"Ash, get up, honey" Gee yells.
I moan again and climb out of bed walking over to Gee.
He puts his arm around my waist and sits down, pulling me onto his lap.
"How long tell we get back to NJ ?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder.
"a whole half of the country" He sighs and takes a sip of his coffee.
"Great" I say sarcasticly.
Gerard put a strand of my blonde hair behind me eyes and says "You know, friday is out three year aniversary."
wow it is, it's been three years already?
"yep" I fake a smile and cuddle into him more. "Three years" I sigh.
"I'm going to go get dressed and take a walk when we stop for breakfast okay ?" I ask getting up and walking towards the bathroom.
"okay, love you" He says and I ignore him.
you do love him Ashe, don't you ?
ugh. yes. yes I do.
are you sure ?
I shake my head to get my thoughts out.
"Hey Ashe, can I join you on your walk ? I need fresh air" Alex asks and I nod and turn into the bathroom.
I turn on the light and close the door. I undress out of my PJ's and put on my black jeans and a white shirt with a track jacket over it.
I put on my make-up and kill my hair with hair spray.
I look into the mirror, and I can just see myself dying from the amount I cover myself up with chemicals and shit.
How can Gerard even like this ?

I walk out of the bathrrom and sigh.
We were stopped at a bickfords and everyone was getting off the bus to go eat breakfast.
Everyone besides me and Alex. We started out side and were walking around a grassy area next to the parking lot.
"So.. why did you want to really take a walk ?" Alex asked me, breaking the silence.