It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

1000 Good Intentions

Ashe's POV.

I woke up to the sound of someone in the kitchen.
I could tell the bus had been stopped and everyone, well, almost everyone, was sleeping.
I looked at my watch and it read 5:30am.
I moved my body a little and head a grunt from Gerard who was peacfuly sleeping next to me.
I quietly tried to climb over him and get down to the ground of the bunk.
I succeded and looked around the corner to see Frank making coffee in the kitchen.
I sigh and walk out next to him.
He looked up at me and then looked away and sat down on the couch.
Damn, if looks could kill.
I knew why he wasn't talking to me, but shouldn't I be the one not talking to him ?
"Frank, you can't stay silent forever" I finally spoke up.
He took a sip of his coffee and looked up at me, "I know."
I sighed, "Frank, you really hurt me when I walked into that room.."
"And you really hurt me when you went back with Gerard" he calmly, but harshly said back.
"Well, you shouldn't have been fucking your ex girlfriend" I shot back.
He glared at me. "You shouldn't have been walking into peoples apartments without warning!"
"I was worried about you, Frank! It was Alex's master plan to go find you!" Our voices began to rise.
"Don't blame this on Alex. That's not even what I'm mad about. You went back to Gerard. How could you?" He stood up and stormed out of the bus.
I fell on to the couch dramaticly in frustration.
I heard a cough from behide me.
I leaned up and turned around to see Gerard standing in the hallway of the bunks.
"Did you hear all that ?" I sighed. He nodded and took a seat next to me.
"So you and Frank had something going on?" He asked.
"Not really. I don't think you can call it that" I refused to make eye contact.
"Oh, then what shall we call it ?" He asked mocking me.
"Two friends who ruined everything between each other because of jealousey and lack of trust." I continued to look down.
"You okay?" He asked, pulling me into a hug.
"I guess. But you might want to go get Frank.. he's outside." He stood up and started walking out the door.
I ran over to the other side of the bus and looked out the window, watching the two of them as they talked.
This was going to be a long tour.