It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Just Stop, Drop Everything.

Ashe's POV.

I looked over the room among all the regular backstage people.
I noticed Mikey talking to Bob, and Alex hidding in the background but watching them closely.
I knew what Mikey was tell Bob about him and Alex from the look on Alex feared eyes.
Just then Mikey walked away, only a few seconds after.
There were no reactions from Bob, and Alex looked like she was relaxed.
He didn't tell him, did he?
I heard the lights go off and the crowd cheer.
I saw Bob getting ready, jumping up and down, streaching and such.
I had to tell him now, Alex had gone out of the area, he was all alone.
"Bob?" I walked up to him quickly.
"Yeah, Ashe?" He asked.
"I need to tell you something about Alex." I slighty raised my voice as the background music came on.
"Can you tell me after the show ?" He yelleld back.
I couldn't wait, I had to tell him now or never. "I found Alex and Mikey making out on the bus!" I yelled and he quickly forgot about what we was about to do and somehow go out a slight "wh-what?"
"Sorry. I had to tell you" I said and then ran back out into the crowd.
I watched rest of the concert from the crowd, I didn't think I could go back there and explain it to him.
But I'm happy I told him, he had the right to know, he was my good friend and I couldn't lie to him.
Tonight was going to be a long night on the bus.
--
I sat on Gerard's lap of the tour bus couch.
Everyone was pretty quiet, Alex, Ray, and Mikey were in their bunks, Bob was no where to be found, but I assumed he was helping pack his drums, and Gerard and I were out here along with Frank who was sitting across from us reading a novel.
I would see Frank looking up at both of us every few minutes, trying to not make it as obvious as it looked.
But the thing was, everytime Frank looked up, Gerard would pull me closer to him, or start playing with my hair.
He was almost flaunting me in Frank's face.
Soon enough, I was fed up with it also.
Frank once again looked up, and Gee once again pulled me closer.
I pulled away from him, and he looked at me funny.
I also noticed Frank looking up, confused.
This time, Gerard pulled me right next to him and kissed my cheek.
"Stop!" I shot back and stood up off him.
"Stop what ?" He asked dumbfounded.
"ugh!" I shriked and stomped off to my bunk.
I layed in my bunk for a few minutes with my head in the pillow until Gerard called my name and happened to be right at the bunk.
"What's up with you ?" He asked.
I lifter my head from the pillow and glared at him.
"nothing."