It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Grim Good-Bye.

Alex's POV.

I was woken up by Ashe's yell.
She seemed to be annoyed by Gerard.
At the same time, an unwanted figure walked on to the bus, grim and tired.
Bob went to sit on the now empty couch and relax.
He seemed stressed and didn't look or speak to me once.
Whenever I looked at Ashe, she'd look away, not wanting to talk.
"Alright, guys, we're going to be spending the evening at a near-by hotel. Everybody off," the bus driver said.
Slowly, everyone started to exit the bus, taking only their cell phones and possibly MP3 players with them.
Once I was settled in my room, Bob walked in behind me.
"We need to talk," he said in a serious voice.
"Okay, about what?" I asked.
"I briefly talked to Ashe before the show and she told me what happened between you and Mikey."
"What'd she say?"
"She walked in on the two of you making out, that's what."
"Bob, listen, that was a complete mistake. I never meant to, it just sort of happened and got out of control. I didn't mean to hurt you."
"Well, you should have thought about that before. How could you do that to me?!"
"Bob, I-I.."
"You what?"
"I don't have feelings for you anymore, that's why."
I shouldn't have said it.
He was taking it pretty hard.
"We're done," he said, "we're done. Go sleep with Mikey or something, I don't want you staying here with me. Leave, please. Just go."
Taking my cell phone and purse, I left the room.
Bob slammed the door behind me.
I solemnly walked down the poorly lit hallway and stopped before Mikey's room.
I didn't want to go in, though.
I felt as if not even Mikey could cheer me up right now.