It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Never Forgive, Never Regret.

Ashe's POV.

I set my lugage down onto the floor of the hotel, Gerard closely following behind me.
I heard a door slam from one end of the hallway. I peaked out the door and saw Alex in tears running down the hall to Mikey's room.
Maybe it wasn't a good idea telling Bob.
"What's up, babe ?" Gerard called from the bed.
I sighed, "nothing.."
"Well, I'm going to bed for the night, I'll see you tomorrow, hun" he kissed me on the cheek and tucked himself in bed.
"night" I mumbled. "I think I'm going to go out tonight" I told him.
"okay. Night."
I took a seat on the second bed and watched the door, thinking about what I could do tonight. I for sure couldn't sleep, and I really didn't feel like talking to Alex or Bob.
I sighed and started out the door, I knew where I was going.
I walked down the hall to room 423, only a few doors away from us.
I knocked on the off-white door and a tired Frank answered.
"Hey," I said awkwardly.
"Hey" he said back looking at the ground.
"Want to like, go get a drink at the bar ? Just us ?" I slightly smirked.
"Sure," he looked up at me and shoved his hands in his pockets.
We walked down the halls and into a empty elevator.
Neither of us spoke for the whole time.
We got to the hotels bar and took seats next to each other.
We sat completetly silent for atleast five minutes until he spoke.
"So.. how are you and Gerard doing?" He awkwardly asked and took a sip of his beer.
"Don't know" I simply responded back.
"what do you mean you 'don't know' ?" He crooked his eyebrow and looked at me.
"exactly what I said, I don't know. He pisses me off all the time when we are together, but when I'm away from him, I miss him and I want to go back. " I explained.
"oh.." he sighed.
"But what's up with you and Kristy?" I asked, chugging a beer and signaling for another to the bartender.
"I don't know. The night you walked in.. I was drunk as a bat. You telling me about Gerard reminded me of her, so I went to the bar and then alcohol took over." He chugged his beer and did the same.
As the night went on, and the beers kept coming, and we kept talking.
It was almost a relife to be able to vent to someone, drunk or not.
"Hey Frank" I leaned into him.
"Yeah, Ashe?" He leaned in as well so our faces were no more than two inches apart.
We were drunk as hell. The most drunk I have ever been in a couple of years. I didn't care what we were doing, or going to do.
"Let go to your room for some peace and quiet" I smirked.
Who knew this would be a night I would and wouldn't regret.