It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Hide and Seek

Ashe's POV.

I slowly climbed onto the bus where Frank and Gerard sat side by side with a small space in between them.
I took the spot between them and began to lay my head on Frank's shoulder.
I hesitaded after my head moved a few inches and Gerard looked at me funny.
I quickly moved my head to Gee's shoulder and his shoulders relaxed.
I slightly looked at Frank and he looked back at me.
I frowned and looked away, just to see Alex glaring at me.
I sighed and looked at Gerard.
"I'm going to go to bed. Night, Gee." I paused, "Frank." and went crawling into my bunk.
I got under the covers but still sat up straight in the bed against the board behind me.
I continually hit my head aginst the back board until I heard someone bang on the other side of it to stop.
I dirfted into a faint sleep for several hours and woke at the crack of dawn.
Soon enough, it was a little before 7:00pm, only an hour before they went onto stage.
We all sat on the tour bus, some of the band just sitting, some in the back stretching.
But the entire bus was pretty much silent, Bob, Mikey and Alex didn't talk, Ray, Frank, me and Gerard didn't talk either.
There was so much tension on the bus that it was unbelieveable.
15-20 minutes passed and Brian opened the tour bus door.
"c'mon guys, you're on in 40 minutes." He said and shut the door.
Everyone stood up, or walked to the front of the bus and then walked out the door.
"Uh, I'll be right there guys, I have to use the bathroom." Frank said and walked back to the bus.
I walked a few more steps along with the group and then fakingly yelled "shit."
Everyone looked back at me.
"I'll be right back, I left something on the bus, continue." I lied running back to the bus.
They all shruged and started walking again.
I ran on to the bus to see Frank emerging from the bathroom.
"Hey," I smiled, he smiled back and wrapped his arms aroud me.