It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

You Can't Leave Her Alone.

Alex's POV.

Maybe I shouldn't have told Gerard.
Who am I kidding?
It was the right thing to do, right?
After all, she did do the same to me first.
So I can say she started it.
I sat there listening to the same show for the millionth time and the same crowd making the same noises and singing the same lyrics.
But at the same time, I couldn't help but wonder what Ashe was going to do while back on the bus.
As the guys closed with Helena, they walked back into the dressing room dripping in their own sweat.
"Good show, guys," Ray said.
"Yeah.." Gerard mumbled.
"What's wrong?" Mikey asked.
"Nothing. I think the show sucked. Can we just go to the bus and get out of here?"
Everyone agreed that it was time for us to leave.
Gathering our things, we headed for the bus.
Mikey walking along side me.
"Hey," he smiled.
"Hey."
I was silent the remainder of the walk.
Why was I acting like this?
Because I felt guilty for letting Bob go, treating him the way I did, and ruining Ashe and Frank's relationship.
It was usually me who ended up doing something wrong.
I sighed louder than normal.
"Is something up?" Mikey asked.
I pulled him behind the bus while the rest walked inside.
"Yeah, there is. I told Gerard something I shouldn't have and now everything's gone wrong. Ashe and I aren't talking much and Bob continues to make me feel bad. I can't take it anymore. I don't know what to do."
He hugged me.
"Take a few deep breaths and let everything out. I'm sure if you talk to Ashe and get everything off your chest, things'll get a little better."
I shrugged.
"Maybe.."
The bus door flung open.
"Alex, get over here!" Gerard yelled.
I looked at Mikey, who was also looking at me, and ran onto the bus.
Gerard was on his cell phone calling for an ambulance.
I realized why.
Ashe was sprawled on the bus floor with a pain reliever bottle spilled over, only a few pills remaining.