It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Where are my Hopes?

Ashe's POV.

I sat in the hopital waiting room with the entire crew, Gerard taking my papers from the front desk for me to be released from this horrid place.
Fucking pricks pumped my stomach and saved me from my own death.
I wasn't going to talk to anyone, whether they did something to cause this or not, not one sound was coming out of me from this point on.
I heard footsteps approach me and I look up to find Gerard standing before me.
"C'mon" He sniffed, he was obviously crying.
The crew got up and I sat still, they all looked at me and I rolled my eyes and got up.
We walked out the door, me following all of them, right behind Gerard.
He stopped, waited for me to catch up and put his arm around my waste.
In frustration, I pushed him off me and walked ahead of everyone to the bus, leaving them all in the dust.
I stormed onto the bus and into my bunk.
A few minutes later, they all pilled in, but the bus didn't start.
"Someone get rid of all the pills, I don't care if they are Jr. Asprin, get 'em out of here. Along with any knives.." Gerard commanded.
You have got to be fucking kidding me.
I heard them all rummage through the piles of stuff in the bathroom, and walk out the door to the nearest garbage.
The bus was empty for that moment.
I quickly climbed out of bed, found a sticky note, wrote them a small note, stuck it to the microwaves and climbed back into bed.
I heard Gerard chuckle as he walked back onto the bus and heard the sticky note come unstuck.
"You're all insane" He read outloud.
"That's funny, Ashe. Hilarious." He tone was sarcastic.
The night went on, almost slient, without counting the noises the bus was making from the friction on the road with the wells.
No one spoke a word to me, and vice-versa.
Hours upon hours went by, none of them were me sleeping, or me seeing anyone, but just starting at the ceiling of the bunk where Frank layed above.
Just as I thought of him, he bunk started to move.
I head footsteps touch the ground and my curtian open.
I looked over and there stood Frank, I glared at him, but then softened as I realized he had good intentions.
"Look," He started. "I know you aren't going to talk to me, or anyone else, but hopefully you'll listen."
I looked at him and nodded my head.
"please, don't ever do that again. I would have cried my heart out if that little action killed you," He put his hand on my stomach, right where the scar was. "Just promise me, never again ?"
I nodded, "Thanks," He smield and kissed me on the cheek. I could help but smile back at him, I loved him.