It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

I'm Fed Up.

Alex's POV.

I woke up to dead silence.
No one had spoken a word since Ashe stepped foot back on the bus.
Mikey and Frank were already up and moving.
They each had a cup of coffee in their hands.
I groaned and leapt from the bunk.
Walking to the bathroom, I washed my face to help me look more awake.
When I came back out, Mikey had a cup of coffee for me and everyone except Ashe had come out of their bunk.
I sat on an empty seat on the couch and sipped the hot, refreshing liquid.
Mikey sat beside me, Frank next to him, and Gerard opposite us, in a small chair.
"I've been thinking .. " he mumbled to us.
"Maybe we should take a week off, cancel a few shows, just until she gets better. We only have four this week, anyway."
"Are you sure about this, Gee?" Mikey asked.
"Well, I'll let you guys decide. It's either that or someone needs to be with Ashe at all times."
"I think someone should just be with her. I don't think any of us feel like making shows up at the end of the tour," Ray said.
"Yeah, but who?"
I looked over at Frank who almost took up on the job, but he sighed instead.
"Alex, you should do it," Mikey whispered in my ear.
"Gerard .. I'll do it."
I couldn't imagine what I was getting myself into.
"Really?" he asked.
"Yeah. What am I supposed to do? Stay by her side at all times?"
"Pretty much. Thanks, this means a lot to me. All of us, actually."
"No, problem," I muttered under my breath.
The curtain from Ashe's bunk drew open and she walked over towards us, yawning on the way.
She sat next to Gerard, unsure of what we were all discussing.
She made a face that told us she wanted to know what was going on.
"I've-We've come to a decision," he started.
"We think that instead of canceling a week of shows to help you rehabilitate, Alex will be with you at all times."
Her face went blank.
"I know you probably don't want this, but you need it. I don't want to be worrying about you all the time. Please, just for a little while."
Ashe disapproved.
She crossed her arms and sulked.
"Don't act like such a child," I told her and stormed off back to my bunk.
I've had enough of her.