It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

I'm not fine.

Ashe's POV.

I sat in the back corner of bus floor as it made it's drive to the next venue.
Thoughts were rushing through my mind, what Frank said, what Gerard is planing on doing to me, staying with Alex on this fucking bus all night.
I suddenly felt the bus stop below me, and the driver soon after annouce that we were here.
I heard foot steps coming from the front of the bus towards the back where I was.
I shot my head up, of course it was him.
He took a seat in front of me and sat indian style.
"Are you going to be okay tonight with Alex?" He asked, putting his hand on my knee.
I slaped it off and shook my head no.
He chuckled and rolled his eyes at me.
"I'm so fed up with you, Ashe. You're so overdramatic. We saved you, you shouldn't be mad at that!" his voice started to raise.
Anger was buliding up inside me, how dare he call me overdramatic, and he doesn't know how I feel, I don't want to be here, and he stopped that.
"Be good tonight.." He ended, patting my head while getting up.
I sat there and glared at him as he walked off the bus.
Mikey, Ray, and Bob followed him, Frank, quickly getting something from his bunk, got off last.
Before we walked off,he looked to the back of the bus where I was and smiled, I smirked back.
He was such a good kid, he actually had a heart, unlike my unwanted boyfriend.
After a few minutes of silence, Alex came walking over to me.
"Are you just going to sit there all night, or what ?" She asked in a pissy tone.
I scrunched my face and looked down.
She was right, I had to at least get up.
I sighed and shook my head.
I got up and dusted myself off, she looked at me funny and I started heading for the door, grabbing my jacket from the couch in the process.
I ran down the bus stairs and once outside looked around at the city lights.
I zipped my jacket up and leaned again the bus.
"Ashe, where the fuck are you-" She paused, walking off the bus and seeing me there.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
I searched my pockets for a ciggeret and lighter, I knew they were somewhere in my coat.
I found them, pulled them out and lit the first cigerett out of the newly opened packet.
Alex stared at me, "You smoke ?" She asked shocked.
I shrugged and put them back into my pockets.
It's a dirty habbit, no one has known about it, but I've been smoking since I was fourteen.
I took a drag and sighed loudly.
She studied me closely. "What's on your mind ?" She asked, she knew something was bothering me.
"Nothing." I mumbled under my breath. I had cracked.