It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Wake up and fight again

Ashe's POV.

I leaned my body against the brick wall behind me.
In frustration, I hit my head against it, trying to take my anger out.
It startled me even if I knew it was coming, and put my hand to the back of my head and pulled away.
I looked at the smal amount of blood even spred of my fingers.
'Fucking A.." I mumbled to myself.
I pulled out my phone and started to dial 911, I stop at the first one.
I cleared the phone and checked the time, they show was let out a half hour ago.
I went through my contacts to the "F" section.
"Hello," a familar voice answered.
"Frank, it's Ashe, come to the alley on Academy street, alone please."
"Ashe, why are you there ? Everyone is search for you!" He asked.
"Just come, please." I hung up.
Twenty minutes later, I saw a silver Honda Civic park in front of the alley.
A short figure steped out adn I ran up to him.
He embraced me in a hug and the let go.
"They are all going mad looking for you" He told me.
"Good," I sighed and layed my head against his chest.
He wrapped his arms around my lower back and kissed the top of my head.
He noticed the back of my head, and the gash in it.
"Oh my- what happened ?" He asked wiping the blood from my head off his hands onto his jeans.
"My head got in a fight with a brick wall..'"I said cheesily.
He checked the gash a litte more, and then informed me that I needed stiches.
"It doesn't even hurt anymore, really" I told him.
"Ashe, it's deep, just listen to me this time.." He told me.
I looked up at him and smirked.
He looked right back at me with his beautiful eyes, he lifted my chin to his height and start to kiss me.
I kissed back, harder and deeper.
It was the long awaited kiss I had wanted, and only the sound of a car beeping in front of us could have broken that up, and it infact did,
Gerard stepped out of the car.
"What the fuck are you two doing ?"