It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Just Stop.

Ashe's POV.

I just ran.
Ran crying because I didn't know what else to do.
I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't know what it has to do with.
It's not pressure, I had more pressure while I was in school than being on a bus.
It's not anyone I know, I love all the people I know.
I get to the bus, open and slam the door shut and run to my bunk.
I lay there for five minutes in silence until I hear a door open.
I look out and Gee is walking in towards me.
I got up and put my legs off the side of the bed.
"Ash, what happened ? I saw you run in and slam the door." He started. "Did Alex do something to you"
I shake my head "no, she didn't do anything wrong." and wipe my tears.
Just then, Alex walked into the bus and Gerard glared at her.
"What did you do to her ?" He asked in a harsh tone.
"Gee, she didn't do anything !"
"I didn't do anything, listen to Ashe" She said as if she was imtimidated by him.
The rest of the guys walked onto the bus confused.
Bob saw Alex standing there close to tears and started to yell at Gerard.
At this time Mikey joined in. And then soon everyone was screaming at each other except Alex and I.
I folded my legs back up into the bunk, closed the drape and started to cry.
I couldn't take fighting, my head ached like there was no tomorrow and I was about to break down.
"I swear, if you guys don't stop yelling, I am going to run off this bus and never come back!" I yelled but they continued to scream, I bet they couldn't even hear me.