It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Come on Angels Don't You Cry.

Ashe's POV.

I watched Gerard's car drive off, then Mikey and Alex, and that left Frank and I standing alone together.
I sighed and Frank turned to me.
"Wow" He told me.
I stood in shock and repeated him, "wow."
I stared at the where Gerard's car once stood a few minutes ago, thinking about what I just told him.
"We should go.." Frank trailed off, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me to his car.
I didn't budge or anything, I just leaned my head into his chest as we guided me.
He opened the passenger seat door for me, let me in and closed it.
He continued to his seat, closed the door and put the key in the ignition.
He then, set his hand on the stick shift and I placed mine on top of it, signaling him not to move the car.
I placed my head on top his shoulder and he looked down at me.
"You okay ?" He asked concerned.
I nodded and he stroked his thumb against the palm of my hand.
It relaxed me a little as he drove off.
fives minutes of silence passed, I was watching Frank carefully, trying to figure out what he was thinking.
Every few seconds, he would close his eyes and shake his head.
A few seconds later he would softly sigh.
"Frank ?" I asked quietly.
"mhm, Ashe ?" He mumbled so softly that I could barely hear it.
"What are you thinking ?" I paused. "I mean, you look.. worried. Worried is the word I guess."
"I'm just.. just tired, Ashe. I haven't slept in a few days. Just because of everything that's happened. I'll be fine." He kept his eyes on the road as he drove through the quiet night.
"I'm sorry," I looked up at him with heart-filled eyes.
He smirked at himself, "it's not your fault. Don't worry about it."
I sighed and turned back to watching the world pass by from the window.
Soon enough, the car stopped and Frank stepped out.
I quickly followed him as he entered the bus.
Everyone was silent as we stepped on, and they all stared at us like we were alians.
I rolled my eyes at them and darted to the bunks, footsteps followed me, Frank footsteps.
I turned around at him and smirked, then I crawled into the bunk, him following.
He laid down first, I then rested my head on his chest and spooned him.
" I love you," he whispered to me. I smiled at him and he kissed my lips softly.