It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

I'm Surprised You Felt The Same.

Ashe's POV.

I was curled up in Frank's arms and Gerard was stroking my back as they asked me multiple questions.
They weren't fighting, they weren't shooting glances to each other, they were taking care of me.
"We should go check you in to the hospital, there is no reason you should feel like this. "Frank told me.
I nodded, but I didn't want to go.
"I'll be alright, it must have been something I ate last night." I told them.
"No, we're bring you to a hospital, somethings wrong." Gerard said.
I sighed and attempted to stand up.
But my knees buckeled and I fell back into Frank's arms.
"Yeah, we should get you there soon, too." Frank sighed.
Then, both of them proceded to pick me up and carry me to the car.
Gerard took the wheel and Frank crawled into the back seat with me.
I leaned my head against his chest as the car started to move forward.
I closed my eyes and relaxed.
I didn't know what could have been wrong, I really didn't eat anything the night before, I was fine all this morning, who knew.
"We're here," Gerard said parking the car in a vacent spot.
I opened my eyes and got up, Gerard opened the door for me and guided me to the inside of the building, Frank followed.
He lead me to a empty chair and sat in the one next to it as Frank went to check me in.
Gerard didn't look at me, he sat straight up and stared at the opposite end of the room.
I watched Frank and he signed some papers, and sighed.
"Sorry, Gee.." I mumbled.
He looked at me and sighed.
"As am I" he whispered as Frank came walking back.
He took a seat and sighed, the third sigh in a matter of five minutes.
"You okay ?" He asked and I looked down.
"no"
"Ashe Smith ?" The doctor came out and asked.
I got up and wobbled, Frank stood up and helped me to the room.
I could tell this was going to end up bad.