It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Almost Here.

Ashe's POV.

Frank, Gerard and I started out the hospital door, Gerard leading while Frank and I quickly trailed behind.
I watched as Gerard got into his car, he seemed hurt, unsatisfied.
"Come on, honey. Get i the car" Frank commanded politely as he held the passenger door open for me.
I sighed and held my stomach as I bent down to get into the car, I felt like I was going to puke again.
Frank closed the door and approached the drives seat. He sighed before the started the car.
"What are we going to do, Frank ?" I asked under my breath.
"What do you mean?"
"in a matter of months they are all going to figure it out, whether we tell them or not." I spoke up.
"You're right. " He sighed and started the car.
He drove out of the parking lot, long after Gerard had left.
for another 15 minutes we were silent. I carefully watched Frank drive as we headed home, I glance at him once or twice. He looked worried.
"Frank?" I asked quietly.
"mhm?" He barely spoke.
"when is the closest we'll be to NJ ? I mean, what tour date ?"
"in about a week, I think. why ?"
I paused for a while to get my thoughts straight.
"I'm going home on that date." I spoke so he could barely hear.
"No you aren't, Ashe. You're staying right here with-"
"No, I'm going home. I've caused this bus way too much drama. And with this on top of it, they don't need to know. I'm going home. I love you Frank but you cannot stop me."
At that moment we were outside of the bus, I opened the door and quickly stepped out, almost to quickly. I fell over and leaned on the car to keep my balance. My head was throbbing.
Frank quickly ran over to me and helped me up.
"You okay ?" He asked, kissing my neck.
I nodded and stood myself up straight. He grabbed a hold of my waist as we walked onto the bus.
Alex glared at me, as did Gerard. I couldn't wait till I was home.