It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Don't Burn Your Bridges.

Alex's POV.

"Bob, please tell everyone to stop yelling at me. I didn't do anything to Ashe!" I yelled, burying my head in his chest.
"Shh," he whispered.
Everyone continued to fight except Ashe and I.
"Gerard, calm down! Alex did nothing to Ashe. Why can't you get that through your head?" Bob informed Gerard.
"Because Ashe wouldn't just be crying just because! There must be a reason! And Alex was with her."
"So! Oh my God. I'm so happy this fucking tour is over. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed."
"Shut up, Gee. This isn't about you. Please stop yelling at everyone and being so self centered!"
I saw Ashe's drape was drawn and I could hear her tears falling.
I was the only one who could over all the commotion.
Gerard didn't see a damn thing.
Mikey had settled down, along with Ray and Frank.
Gerard and Bob were still sneering.
I had let go of Bob and sat in our bunk.
Everyone had exploded and everything had just crashed in a matter of seconds.
I cupped my head in my hands, my headache now coming back.
Gerard wasn't noticing anything around him.
Of course, now he decided to comfort Ashe.
It's always after she breaks down and is torn apart.
Bob sat next to me, rubbing my back up and down with his hand.
"I can't wait until we're home and in our apartment," I admitted.
"I know, I know. I'm wishing for the same thing. A few more hours, honey," Bob comforted me.
I leaned my head on Bob's shoulder, causing the two of us to lay back on the sheets of the bunk.
Mikey got up off his bunk and went back to the same seat he was at this morning.
He looked at me as he walked, making me feel queasy.
I guess everyone had decided to fall back asleep because there wasn't a single sound for the next few hours.
Bob and I layed on the bunk, saying nothing, just thinking.