Erotic Love

Snow Fall

The sparkling white snow has finished falling. The two lovers are rolling down the hill. At the bottom of the hill the laugh and gaze lovingly into each others eyes. The move closer together embracing in a warm hug. They begin to kiss passionately and fall into the snow. they whisper "I love you" to each other. Slowly the scene becomes hotter. They rip off each others outfits and feel each other up. taking each others shirts and pants off leaving them with only there under garments on.

The large lean tan Hispanic guy with short hair pauses to take in the gorgeous girl of his. Medium sized, curvy, large firm chest, thin waist, and bubble like butt, girl with golden locks of hair spread out in the snow. Her green eyes glisten. her pale white skin is becoming pink with cold. he leans down and kisses her softly on her plum pink lips. she wraps her small arms around him and he rubs her sides.

He slowly moves down her center licking and kissing her core. when he got to her panties he slowly touched her privet parts with his hand on top of the lace pink thong. she moaned as he went to the line of her tong and kissed along it. he nipped her inner thighs and slid his tongue along her hip bone. she reached down with her hand and held her mans hand tight.
she pulled him up to his mouth so she could German kiss him. much like the classic french kiss only the two lovers engage in twisting each others tongue around each others.

She moved slightly and then flipped him on to his back so know she straddled him and took in her view the cold ness made him look very pale. in his eye she could see the horny beast ready to be unleashed inside. He wanted to make love with her. she wanted to as well. his brown eyes were deep and filled with passion. she took time to feel his short soft hair and kiss him on his fore head before she went down to his chest to nibble on his nipples which where hard from the cold. he felt up her chest , enjoy the firm soft hand full off boob.

she repeated what he had did to her only she pulled his black boxers lower and licked around the base part of his penis. which had grown large and hard. she reached around his body to squeeze his firm butt.

the foreplay continued.

he snapped her bra off her and flung it to the wet pile of clothes.

the two of the lovers were sweating up a Storm the snow around them was melting.

The guy pulled her up and whispered in her ear "You are the most amazing girl ever I Love you so much" and they laid together side by side facing each other.

he reached down and slid his hand under her pink lace. he chucked. she blushed "what? why are you chuckling!?" he grinned, "you're really wet!" and before she could answer her thong was off and he spread her legs looked at her for a moment to see if there was any protesting. there was none. He kissed the top of her pelvic bone and leaned down in to give her oral. he kissed and licked her clitoris and maneuvered his finger in to her. she moaned and she felt amazing and she grabbed his free hand and squeezed he moved his head up and maneuver his hand so one finger was in and his thumb was circling her cl it. faster his finger went he haded small thrust of his hand. she started twitching around and moaning louder electricity and Adrenalin racing through her. her insides bursting with pleasure he kissed her thighs and while fingering her kissed all around her vagina ans sucked some skin and she continued to twitch about and moan. she started giggling hysterically. he almost stopped."NO DON'T STOP" she managed to get out. she was in orgasm.

she grabbed him up and made out with him in the cold wet snow she wrapped her legs around his pelvic and thrust up words. he had gotten so hard. she pulled off his soft cotton boxers. they were both naked.

they continued to thrust up against each other. he whispered "can we?' hinting that they finally have sex. she nodded.

they both looked down at their genitals and she opened up and help guide him in. when he penetrated with his hard large self she gasped it hurt but it feel so good at the same time.
he slowly pushed him self in and she raised her self up. he kissed and continuously told her that he loved her. they engaged in sex , making love for a long time. from missionary to doggy to cow girl.

she pulled off when she thought he was close to climax. his hot skin and his moaning she went down and sworded him up in her mouth. up and down in and out flicks of tongue all around. he moaned so loud and asked for her to keep going she was then using her hand with her mouth. He started moving around.... 'Hun I'm about to come.' he manged to whisper out. just be fore he did. she moved her head and tilted him to the side it all shoot out in to the snow. and she licked the last bit up and off of him. it was sweet and salty. she curled up next to him and kissed him softly 'i want hot cocoa.!!!" he laughed. kissed her softly. lets go inside. and they slowly got up and went inside there warm winter vacation cottage. graped there fluffy white robes and the girl went to the couch and the guy went to the kitchen stove to make them both hot cocoa.
♠ ♠ ♠
liturture, not porn. tell me what you think.