A Nightmare Come True

Where it all Started

It all started when Alex's parents sat her family down and told them they were moving out of Australia to the USA. Her dad got a job transfer, so they will be living a better life. Alex pleaded with her parents to stay, but they just wouldn't listen to her- a five year old girl. By the time she started kindergarten she had been in America for two and a half months.

"Mom, what's the point of school," I asked
"You will know when you are older, Alex," my mom said.
School starts in a few days, and I'm not ready. My whole family says it will be wonderful, even my twin Catelynn thinks so. I'm dreading school, but even worse Kat gets to go to a private a school so that no one confuses us for eachother. My mum and dad went to a school in America and they thought it was great, but they DIDN'T have accents.

At long last school started, and I was right. When I spoke everyone made fun of me, because I had a accent. I tried to make friends all year, but they Ll made fun of me. Sometimes I would even hear the teachers making fun of me. After those first few months I shut down and became silent at school.

A few months before summer break there was one person that started to be nice to me- his name is Cody. We started hanging out a ton. He was my only friend for the longest time aside from a new girl that I only sat with at lunch, her name is Jasmine. I started to hang out with her more on sixth grade. That same year is the year Cody had his first girl friend. We made a promise that no matter who we dated (mainly him) that we would never let him/her get inthe way of us hanging out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is a short start, but it will get better and longer hopefully.