A Nightmare Come True

Reality Check

My days became routine- going to Cody's after school after school and doing what ever during that time. After a few months there was a new student that hated anyone with an accent. She heard about me very quickly and started hitting me in between classes. After school as We going walking in silence to Cody's home he became tired of the silence and asked
"Have you ever tried faking an American accent?"
"Never thouh about that. What made you think of that," I asked.
"Since the new girl has been bullying you I figured if you faked it then she would leave you alone."
"That's a great idea. Would you help me?"
"Whenever you want to start," he said taking my hand in his.
At that point we had reached his home. We stopped in the kitchen to grab a snack before heading to his room. Once we were in his room Amanda his little sister came in.
"Are you staying for dinner," she asked.
"That was my plan. Why," I asked.
"Just wondering. I love the accent by the way. Where are you from?"
"Australia. I though I told you that before."
"Who knows," she said leaving Cody's room.
"She is so weird," I said to Cody.
"It's only because you're here. She adores you."
"Why do you think that," I asked puzzled.
"Well to start with you're beautiful, you have a sexy accent, you're care free, and you have a great personality," he said kissing me.
"Thanks, but it's not true. YOU have a sexy laugh, you're always making me laugh, and you have amazing eye," I said losing him back.
"Okay, try an American accent."
"Ummm, how does his sound," I said attempting an American accent. "How was that?"
"Good, but maybe you should forget I suggested it."
"Why was I that bad?"
"No it was fine I would just miss you're accent all together."
We finished out homework then had dinner and went to play Halo in the basement. I finally beat him, though I'm not sure I he let me win or not. I went to call my mom to see if i could stay longer but she just said i needed to come home soon. I Said good-bye to Cody and walked home. On the way home i was racking y brain to see what could make my mom sound so strange, but i could only think of what it couldn't be.

Shortly after the new girl got here she was expelled for doing drugs and having sex at school, which I found out after finding out some bad news the night before. In all of my classes I had trouble focusing, but nothing could hold my attention. After school Cody and I walked home in silence.
"Alright," he said breaking the silence, "what did your parents tell you last night?"
"Catelynn is in a comma. Durring basketball practice she fell, hit her head on the wall and passed out. She hasn't woken up since."
"Isn't that why you were gone most of third grade?"
"Yeah, and it's a wonder how I survived. I can hardly remember most of first grade to he end of grade five. Romember Ramona and how she bullied me? Well I was upside down on the jungle gum and she pushed me off."
"So that's why you're afraid of jungle gyms."
"Yeah and Kat was diagnosed the same way I was, but she is stronger than me."
"Jeeze is there anything you two don't share?"
"Schools, names, boy friends," I said laughing.
"I love your laugh," he said kissing me.
"Thanks," I said kissing him back. " I'm so glad it's Friday, aren't you?"
"Yeah it means you get to spend the night," he said pulling me onto his lap. "What should we do now?"
"Do you want to grab some food while I pick somethin to watch?"
"Sure we can watch in the basement."

We ended up watching Code Lyoko. Around 1 a.m. I fell asleep. When I woke up we were in his room on his bed. I layed back down next to Cody until he woke up.
"Morning, how long have you been awake," Cody asked.
"Not long. Why didn't we stay in the basement," I asked.
"Didn't want my mom to wake you when she came in."
"Did she get fired again?" His mom has bad kick and always finds work somewhere that is about to be shut down.
"Yeah, but this time she's not getting a new job. My dad got a raise. Have you heard anything about Kat?"
"Nothing has changed, but I might go see her when I get home. I should probably go home soon."
"Do you want me to walk you home?"
"No I have a lot to think about."
After I said good-bye I started thinking about Kat a ton and was almost in tears by the time I got home. When I walked in I asked I anything had changed, but there was still no change.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter was better and more enjoyable. I hope you stick around to the end. It might be a while until I post a new chapter though, so I apologize ahead if time.