Clothes Off!

{10}

Izzy slid another can of Red Bull over the counter, a straw sticking out of the top as she smiled at Evie. The two, since their first proper introductions, spent the preparation hours (and the quiet hours) chatting lightly and becoming fast friends.

Since Izzy didn't have to compete with Evie for attention, Evie didn't have to worry about the intimidation factor and she could speak freely with the pink and black haired girl.

"I can't believe you," Izzy laughed. "You're such a dirty player. Will you give him your number this time?"

"Nah. I think I've milked this poor kid for all he's worth. If I was him, I would have given up by now."

"Maybe he thinks you're wonderful," Izzy smirked. "I'm not saying you aren't, but you're hardly girl friend material."

"Tell me about it," Evie played with the straw in her drink. "I almost feel bad for him."

"Bad enough to give him your number?"

"Hell no."

Izzy giggled. "Too bad. He has some cute friends. You could have hooked me up."

"I hope you don't mean Peter Wentz," Evie shuddered.

"God no! I was thinking maybe Ryan Ross," she blushed a little. Evie smirked.

"I'm not sitting through another half an hour coffee date just to hook you up."

"I didn't ask you to! Just tell him to, 'bring some friends' the next time he drops by."

Evie slid her half-drunk can back over the counter. "Looks like someone heard you," she grinned as she headed towards the group sliding through the doors and heading straight for the bar.

She almost laughed as Ryan Ross sat himself down directly in front of Izzy.

"If it isn't my favourite dancer," Pete grinned at Evie as she sauntered over to them.

"It's a shame you're not my favourite customer, Mr. Wentz," she giggled lightly.

"That is too bad. Who's my competition?"

Evie replied with a swift wink in Brendon's direction before she carried on towards the back, passing Jason.

"You're up next, Porsche!"

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Double digits, scoooore.
:]
Comment the story? I'd love to know what you think.