Clothes Off!

{11}

Evie had spent the night flirting around Brendon, earning tips and smiles. She wasn't sure why. It would probably only fuel his determination to get her number further, but he was a good customer if nothing else.

He wasn't sleazy. He didn't touch, didn't comment. He smiled and he tipped and those kind of things pushed him high on Evie's list of favourite people.

"Let me buy you a drink," he offered. She nodded. And he bought her a drink. He bought her a lot of drinks.

By the time the night was out, Evie was rather merry, to say the least. After Brendon discovered her favourite drink, he made sure that her glass wasn't empty all night. Though Evie could tell Izzy was starting to weaken them as the night went on, but it still didn't help.

"Man, I've never seen you like this," Crystal laughed as she forced a coffee into Evie's hand.

"I've never seen myself like this," Evie giggled, sipping at the hot drink, before giggling some more.

"Want me to call you a cab?" Izzy asked sympathetically. Evie shook her head. She wasn't going to drive, but it'd be much easier to walk than to try and get a cab this late on a Las Vegas night.

This was peak cab-grabbing time and she'd be waiting far too long.

"I'll be fine. I'll call when I get home," she promised Izzy. Crystal had already left to meet her boyfriend - Izzy thought it was a little rude that she hadn't offered a ride to Evie, but there was nothing she could do. Her shift didn't finish for another hour and a half.

She stepped outside into the cool Las Vegas air and smiled her drunken little smile. It was nicer outside than it was in the club.

She stepped towards the street, keeping herself in the light and watching where she was going.

"Hey!"

She ignored the voice that called - who said it was for her? - and kept walking.

"Uh, hey! Porsche!"

She smiled and turned. "Hi?"

"You're walking home?" Brendon asked, feeling guilty that he'd gotten her drunk enough that she couldn't drive. She shrugged a little, smiling.

"I'm fine."

"Share my cab. The boys are heading off to another club, but it's not my scene. It'll save you walking."

"I couldn't."

"Please, Porsche?"

"F-fine. Okay."

Brendon took her hand, leading her towards the cab. They settled in the back and he smiled at her as she placed her tired head on his shoulder. Their hands were still linked.

"Why do you like me?" she finally asked, as Brendon's free hand ran itself softly through her hair. He looked surprised by her question.

"You're interesting."

"I've been a bitch to you," she laughed. "You're nice to me."

"I guess," he grinned. "But, you're a really, really pretty bitch."

"You're pretty too," she chuckled. She'd always thought of Brendon as attractive, but attractive wasn't enough to get someone her number.

"I'm glad you think so," he breathed, stopping the movement of his hand as it fell on her cheek. Their eyes were locked now and Evie knew that this was bad. But her alcohol riddled brain wouldn't stop anything.

Brendon pressed his lips lightly against hers. It wasn't taking advantage - he was as inebriated as she was. He pulled back, blushing. "I-"

He was cut off as her lips caught his passionately, forcing him back against the side of the cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, my God!
Sheild your eyes children.
Something bad just happened.
: O