Clothes Off!

{12}

Evie woke up in a strange bed. Her head pounded and she remembered the amounts of alcohol that had passed the night before and she sighed.

There was a pair of arms wrapped tightly around her waist and she shifted her weight until she was free.

She picked her clothes from the night before off the floor and pulled them on, quickly grabbing her purse and heading out the doors.

She didn't even check to see who's bed she was in. She knew who he was. His smell - a smell that had glued itself to her nostrils - was enough to tell her that he was Brendon Urie.

She wanted to smack herself in the face as she made her way down the steps of his apartment building and towards the streets for the strip.

What the hell had she done that for? Alright, she was drunk. Alright, he'd kissed her first. But, was she really stupid enough to have done that? Yes, she was. And not only that, she'd left him in the morning, too.

It wasn't the first time she'd done it.

Of course she'd had one night stands before. But never had the guy been so attached and determined as Brendon had. They hadn't genuinely liked her.

She hailed a cab when she got to the main street and headed her way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie had soon overcome her anxiety of what had happened. After a very good shower and an extra long sleep, she was back to her carefree self.

She supposed that was the best thing about her. She didn't really have any issues about problems. Shit happens.

She stepped into work and smiled at one of the girls as they passed. A sneer in return had Evie rolling her eyes and heading out towards the bar.

"Do you ever go home?" she smiled at Izzy.

"Yes, actually. I've only just got back. What happened to my phone call? I thought you were dead!"

Evie winced. "Uh, something happened."

"Bad or good?"

"Uh, bad, I guess."

"What did you do?" Izzy asked, sliding a Red Bull to her friend and pouring herself a glass of diet coke. She leaned against the bar eagerly.

"It's more of a who did I do," Evie sighed.

"You didn't!"

Evie bit her lip.

"You dirty dog!"

Evie rolled her eyes and smirked. "Thanks."

"How was he?"

"Iz.."

Izzy chuckled and waved Evie away as Jason approached. "Miss Porsche, feeling better?"

"Much, thanks," Evie laughed. "What's the schedule for tonight?"

"No special requests. The usual," Jason nodded. "But, we're shutting shop early tonight. I have a flight to catch to see about opening a bar in California."

"What about tomorrow?" Evie asked as Izzy slid a beer over to Jason. He shrugged.

"One of my friends has offered to manage the place tomorrow night. And I'll be back after that."

"So, who's the friend?"

"Peter Wentz."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun.