Clothes Off!

{16}

Evie wasn't sure what was happening.

Something like this never happened with her. She always had control of situations. She always had control of men. But, now, here she was, pressed tightly against her car with weak knees and Brendon's soft, full lips turning her control into his.

She'd wanted to shove him off, but at the first brush of soft tongue, the hands on his chest turned into gripping fingers and she was crushing his body against hers.

And when he pulled away to whisper, seductively in her ear between hot kisses to the side of her neck, "my place or yours?" she could only gasp out a response and allow him to tug her away from her car and towards a cab where they could continue their fumble in the backseat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up the next morning, blinking drearily at the sight of the kind of familiar bedroom. Arms were wrapped solidly around her waist and her back was pressed against a smooth, firm chest.

She was confused, for a few moments, until the person shifted and Brendon's scent wafted into her nostrils. She shivered as graphic images flooded her sleep deprived mind. Almost instantly, Brendon's hands were rubbing her bare arms and he was nuzzling into the side of her neck.

Evie wanted to panic. She wanted to run. She wanted to grab her clothes and she wanted to run as fast as she could away from the tingly feeling that she was sure she'd never experienced before with Brendon and pretend she didn't want to spend the rest of the day wrapped in his arms.

"You're still here."

He almost sounded surprised and Evie almost felt bad. She, instead, chose to nod. Brendon kissed the side of her face and she smothered the giggle that wanted to escape her lips.

Oh, god. She never giggled. Her breathing picked up and she tried to wriggle slowly out of Brendon's arms.

"Mm, stay a little longer?" he mumbled against her skin.

She hated how much she wanted to oblige.

"I-I have stuff to do a-and I need to pick my car up from work," she whispered. Her voice cracked a little, but Brendon nodded and allowed her to slip from his arms. He watched her as she dotted around his room, a smile gracing his face.

"I can't believe you stayed."

She didn't want to say that neither could she. She turned to look at him over her shoulder, fixing the belt at her waist. "Yeah.."

"Will you stay another night?" He asked. He couldn't hide the worry in his voice and Evie wanted to know where all of her control had gone. She stepped over to him and kissed his cheek softly before smiling at him and leaving.

She couldn't help but hate herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
On snap.
Four parts left.
Comments are love.
: D