Clothes Off!

{03}

It turned out the band boys weren't as predictable as Evie had claimed.

As well as asking for Crystal and herself, they'd also booked in another two dancers to entertain their group, as well as expensive champagne and a lot of liquor.

They'd sort of divided themselves up, too. So many boys to each dancer.

It was different, but Evie easily blended into her role, dancing, laughing and flirting with any boy that spoke to her.

She was stuck with the largest of the groups. A couple of nameless faces, Pete Wentz, Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie. Pete kept the conversation up the most, whilst the rest of the boys shied away to let him work his magic.

Yeah, it wasn't working all that well.

Evie turned her eyes to the shy looking Brendon and smiled, coy and sweet at the same time. Brendon blushed furiously. It was obviously his first time in a place like this.

"So, you're the birthday boy?" she licked her lips and Brendon watched, mesmerized, before nodding, dumb. "Happy birthday."

"T-thanks."

Pete smirked around Brendon's shoulders. "Don't you think that calls for a lap dance?"

"That could kill him; he already has a boner," one of his friends laughed, drawing an embarrassed look from Brendon and another round of chuckles.

Evie fought back the overwhelming need to roll her eyes. She didn't understand men; it was as simple as that. But, as much as she didn't understand, she knew how to work a man. It all came back to the confidence thing.

"Fuck off," Pete laughed, thwacking the offending bloke on the head. "Lap dance!"

"You sound like you're the one about to get dry humped," William Beckett laughed as he reached over to steal the tequila from the Birthday Table. "Not Brennybear."

Evie almost winced. These boys were delivering some serious blows to Brendon's pride. She lifted herself from her seat and slid gently onto Brendon's lap, leaning to whisper in his ear. "I think you can handle me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided, noticing the shortness of this chapter, to do one more.
Yay me.