Clothes Off!

{06}

Evie sat off stage after another performance.

She couldn't deny that the 'crowd' loved her. She swept back her hair as another girl headed for the stage. She smiled at her, before turning her attention to the owner. "What's up, Jason?"

"The boys from the other night want to book you for a private party," he listed, reading off of a sheet of fax paper. "They're offering a lot."

He handed her the papers and Evie was sure her jaw clattered to the floor. That was a lot of money for one night's work.

"Is this for real?"

Jason nodded and grinned widely. "Private room; just you."

"There were a lot of boys. This sounds a little gay," Evie chuckled.

"Do you care?"

"For that kind of money. Of course not! Tell them I'm theirs."

Jason nodded and wandered off towards his office, leaving a very smug looking Evie in his wake. Who knew that this Brendon character would go to such lengths just to get her number? She rose from her seat and after touching up her makeup, headed back onto the stage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm in the wrong job," Izzy laughed as Crystal and Evie sat around the bar, accepting the drinks Izzy was passing over.

"Damn, I'm in the wrong job!" Crystal mocked. "How'd you pull that off?"

"That birthday boy seems to want to take me home and make me his wife." Evie took a sip of her drink. "And for that sort of cash, I'm starting to consider."

"Man, he must really like you," Izzy smiled. "And you're just going to break his little rock star heart."

"I know; it's so sad, isn't it?" Crystal wiped a tear from her eye. "What're you gonna do?"

"Fake name and number? That usually works."

"Not going to test ride him?"

Evie laughed into her drink. Izzy rolled her eyes, "Jeez, Crys."

Crystal shrugged her shoulders, knocking back whatever was in her glass. "I'm just saying with that sort of money, it's worth a go."

Evie rose to her feet and rolled her eyes. "You want a ride home, Crys? Izzy?"

The girls nodded and set about packing up their things. "Seriously though-"

"Enough, Crys!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie finished the last of her Red Bull as she allowed Crystal and another of the dancers - Trinity - to fix her hair.

"You seen them come in?" Trinity asked, sliding a clip into Evie's long, brown locks. Evie pursed her lips as she started to apply gloss to her lips.

"Nope," she smacked her lips. "Have you?"

Trinity shook her head as she sprayed the hairspray, causing Crystal to draw back and pout.

"Watch where you're spraying that!"

"Sorry," Trinity grinned. "So, how do you think you'll handle it?"

"I'm the best there is," Evie laughed as she stood up and the girls gave her their approval. "I'll handle it just fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this might be my last update tonight.
Unless something makes me change my mind.
I'm listening to simple plan for some reason.
I don't even like the band, but their new song is catchy.